6~Father Daughter Moments!

Tori POV

"I'm anorexic" I say Logan looks confused "Why do you just not eat o-" we were cut off when I see the guy open the shop "LOGAN LOOK" I yell pointing. Logan laughs at my excitement.

I race out the Yeti and head into the shop. "Ahhh your guitar is ready" the man says he hands me it and I play it. "YES" I yell Logan comes in laughing.

The man was giving Logan a dirty look "Oh sorry don't mind my uhm" Logan started "My daughter yes don't mind her" Logan says.

We walked outside "Why'd you call me your daughter" "So I don't seem like a damn pedophile." He laughed.

Logan POV

saying that felt. Right.

Tori POV

We get inside the Yeti. Logan then turns to me "So what happens now" he says in a little saddened tone. "I guess it's one of those things where we say 'Cya around' you know" I say.

But I don't want it to end. Wait yes I do! Actually no. WHAT. Okay maybe I do trust Logan now. Woah trust. That's a lot especially if you're an Aquarius, damn he should feel special asf

"I trust him" I whisper to myself in disbelief. But Logan mist have heard "Wait you - you trust me!" He smiles. "Y-yeah" I say. For some reason tearing up.

If I come clean then he'll probably feel like a dick. But not forgive him blah blah.

But he has to understand I have trust issues.

"So you can finally tell me why you are anorexic" he says in more of a serious tone.

"I-I can't say why" I tear up. He furrows his eyebrows "Why not" he says "It's not safe.." I proceed. "Tori are you okay at home. Like do they do anything they aren't supposed to" Logan asks "Like put their hands on you. Go as far as I don't know hit you"

I felt a huge lump in my throat. "N-no" I lied. He looked at me "Tori I need you to tell me the truth" he says "No they don't." I say sternly but still lying.

"Then can I talk to them" he says "They are always working" I lie.

Damn just filled with lies for god sake he's paying for everything and all that stop.

That hit me. I'm basically using him "I'm sorry. Look maybe this doesn't have to be the end. We should I dunno go to the park and you can see well me the less bratty version" I say with a nervous laugh.

He smiles "sure let's see this Tori" he says. I nod.

We reach the park and he parks the Yeti. I get out the car and drag him by the wrist to the field. He laughs struggling to lock the car and follow me.

"LOGANNNNNNNNNN HURYYYY" I whine. "Okay now you've done it" he says. He picks me up bridal style and he runs around the park. We are both laughing and screaming.

I then spot a football I gasp. Logan stops dead in his tracks "what" he says worried "Look! A FOOTBALL" I jump out of his arms and sprint over to the ball.

"LET'S PLAY CATCH" I yell he comes over.

He gets closer and I laugh "Farther" I say he goes back like two centimeters. "D- Logan go until I say stop" I laugh.

What the hell did I almost call him!

"STOP" I yell "TORI I THINK THIS IS TOO FAR FOR YOU" he says "TRUST ME IT'S NOT" I say.

I perfectly throw the ball and it goes right in his hands. He looks at me in disbelief "REMEBE I PLAY FOOTBALL" I yell "SO WAIT YOU ARE A-" "YEAH I'M A QUARTERBACK" I giggle.

I run twords him and tackle him. He makes an 'oof' sound and we start laughing.

We start laughing and cracking jokes and a mom comes over "Awww nothing is better than seeing a father and a daughter bonding. Hey you're lucky your teen isn't acting out and all that but hey that's just that" She says.

Logan laughs "Well she's just my little bean" he says patting my head. I laugh "Well take care you two" the woman smiles and carries on her day.

Logan and I chill out for a little and grab some lemonade but all of a sudden I hear "VICTORIA WESTBROOK WHAT IN THE NAME!" I look over and it is one of the last people I want to see.

Master Allen.

OH SHOOT WELP should I make another chapter today or tomorrow! Maybe tomorrow we'll see.