15~ She's Here

Tori POV

We were up in the air. My grip loosened and I relaxed a little. I looked out the window. It was precious like I was viewing the whole world. One thing did fear me the fact I saw the state I used to call home. Ohio. Don't get me wrong it's amazing but just my past. 

Wait. Why was my dad in LA?! Does that mean my om is in LA too?! 

I start to panic to myself without letting Logan notice. I close the window shade and fidget with my fingers. I take the safety slip and read it. I open it and a blue sticky note falls out.

"Shes on her way" 

"What" I quietly whisper to myself. I look over at Logan and hes dead asleep. 

I take a deep breath. 

This looks so familiar.

WAIT!

Flashback

I was 5 turning 6 in a few months. Currently December. I ran from that stupid center. It made me miss my best friend too much. Logan. He was always there. The fact that I had to leave him. Ugh.

I snuck onto the plane and got a seat right in the back next to this tall muscular man pretty blonde and ocean blue eyes. His hair was pretty short. He also had this parrot thing.

I awkwardly made my way near him, he was sat down with earbuds in his ears. I shyly tapped his shoulder and looked down. He took his earbuds out "Hey little girl, you lost?" he says worried. "N-no that's my seat right n-n-next to you actually" I said fidgeting with my fingers. "What about your parents" he asks my eyes widen "T-they say I be fine" I lie. "Oh? Okay well here" he says making room. 

I go past him and take my seat. I take the seat belt and try to buckle. I clearly struggle. The man chuckles "Need help?" he asks smiling. He takes his earbuds off and puts them in his pocket. He reaches for the belt but I quickly try to buckle it. I start to shake. 

The man gets a hold of it and buckles it no problem. I look at him in awe he laughs. "My name is Logan, you?" he says sticking his hand out "Victoria but I go by Tori" I say shaking his hand his eyes widen "Do you play sports, thats a firm grip!" he says and I giggle. "OooooO there is that smile" he says. 

"So why are you in LA" Logan asks "Uhm moving here." I say "Oh really same!"  

The intercom goes off and the plane starts to move.I crossed my legs and squeezed them together as I gripped the arm rests. Logan put his hand on mine and I tensed up "Tori its okay people are here for you. I'll be here" he reassures. I nod and settle down a little. The plane starts taking off and I breathe calming myself down.  

A few minutes later Logan says "Hey I'll be back I have to use the restroom okay don't move or talk to anyone. Can't have you getting lost or stolen!" he smiles and I nod a little scared "Sweetie ill be back okay don't be scared" he reassured.

He left and I take out this safety packet. I write a note with a blue sticky note and write she's here glancing at my mother who was in first class. What are the odds honestly!

End Flashback

I start to remember. I look at Logan "Oh my go-" I thought but somehow sleep takes over.