10~Now It's Official.

Tori POV

We walk out and Master Allen is in his office "Tori sweetie turn around" Logan says "And if you hear someone's voice raise. Cover your ears. Okay?" "O-okay?" I say while nodding. This. Is. Going. To. Get. Interesting....

Logan POV

I walk into the assholes office. "Okay so we aren't gonna get physical but if I have to then woooho we are going to have some issues. Give me the god damn return papers and Tori's papers." I scowl "Hmmm well it says you have to keep the child for at least a week" He says smirking.

I've had enough.

I punched him square in the mouth and one of his rotten ass teeth came out. He looked at me in disbelief. "DON'T EVEN COME UP WITH ANYMORE BULLSHIT!" "I can sue you" Haha Nancy and Steve in Stranger Things ahhhhhh good times good times "BULLSHIT YOU ILLEGALLY GAVE ME THE WRONG PAPERS WITHOUT ME KNOWING! NOW GIVE ME THE RETURN PAPERS AND THE PAPERS FOR MY REAL DAUGHTER!" I said raising my fist

He scurried and scrambled and for the papers. I actually read them this time and yep they were right! I signed the un-adopt papers first and then Tori's.

I look at her file and.....nothing "Why isn't there anything in here" I ask "She wouldn't talk." He says doing some work stuff "Trust issues" I mumbled in realization. "Yep" he says popping the 'p'.

I walked out and grabbed Tori swinging her over my shoulder causing her to have an outburst of giggles. Her giggles were really contagious!

I carried her to the Yeti and her su- gym- plastic bag. She only had a plastic friken bag. Which wasn't even full!

I set her down in the Yeti "This is all you have?" I ask she nods and sighs. "OKAY yep shopping time" "No! No shopping you can't waste your money on me" "Ahem you are now my daughter. My daughter will never be a waste. So don't think of yourself in that way. I'll also spend as much as I want on my daughter. So if you want something don't ask don't hesitate just put it I'm the cart" he smiles and pats my head.

He walks to his side and sits. "Oh and nothing too revealing" he says "Oh trust me I won't"

I only cut on my thighs so I can get a few short sleeves. I have a few scars on my wrist and forearms. Pretty noticeable. But I don't care.

I was wearing a hoodie at the moment. It wasn't really that hot in LA especially since it's a few days after Christmas. Which I hate like idk what it is! I'm not Jewish😂😂 I just friken hate Christmas!

Welp shopping time!

Hey guys next chapter will be out in a bit yet again. But not until later. I'm hungry and I can't type and eat lol so have a great day of waiting to go shopping with what are now the Paul's.😂😂😂😂 okay bye beans😂❤❤(and limelights)