19~We've Met?

Tori POV

I wake up and nobody is next to me. I look at the time 

{8:12AM} 

"Ugh it's so early" I mutter and roll off the bed greeted by Kong licking my face. I giggle and play with him for a little.

{8:14AM}

I put Kong down and stand up. I run to my room because running is exercise and I need it. 

I then head downstairs and make my usual smoothie

I then head downstairs and make my usual smoothie. As I cut the strawberry I think. "I know Logan from somewhere" I thought in a soft whisper. "YOU TOO RIGHT!" someone yells from behind causing me to jump and cut my finger a little "ASS" I yell. Logan laughs a little and puts a wet cloth over my finger. 

He throws me over onto his shoulder and we sit on our couch. I hold the blue cloth over my finger and there is an awkward silence but I break it.

"Logan I think I recognize you from somewhere. I have a pretty good guess too" he looks at me "You think that too. You look so familiar it's crazy" I breathe "Remember when I freaked out over your haircut" I say and look down. He nods confused. 

Flashback

"My name is Logan, you?" he says sticking his hand out "Victoria but I go by Tori" I say shaking his hand his eyes widen "Do you play sports, thats a firm grip!" he says and I giggle. "OooooO there is that smile" he says. 

End

I stick my hand out "Shake it" I say. He cautiously shakes it "What is it" I ask "How'd it feel in fact" I follow up. "Well ya have a firm grip I guess. You told me you played football so I'm not surprised" he says not remembering. NO it is him I know it. 

"Hmmmm" I thought aloud.

Flashback (dont worry this wasnt included in that chapter this is a new one but same time when they were on the plane. its continuing)

I put the packet back in its place. I was a little scared. Being the 5 year old rebel I am i unbuckled my belt and tried getting out the seat but the bird squawked. It made me jump I looked at it and grabbed the carry-on bag I placed it up onto the seat. 

"hi birdy" I say poking my fingers where its beak goes. "whas your name" I say to it. I look at the tag I'm five and can't read well. Well shit. "Mav-ee-ryck" I say. I analyze it more "Maverick" I say correctly and the bird squawked quietly maybe implying that I was right.

"oh well hi bir- Maverick." he flaps his wings and squawks like he literally said 'hi' making me giggle. "Do you like Logan?" I whisper he nods some how and flaps his wings like crazy  "Is he nice" Maverick does the same. I smile and look over and there are treats I grab a cashew and unzip the bag only a little and Maverick takes it from my fingers and tickled me.

I zip it back up and watch Maverick eat. Logan comes back scaring  me a little "Oh so you two talked" he chuckled and grabbed Mav so he could sit. I go back to my seat and look out the window. I look in the bag I brought and I see the mp3 Logan gave me. He's my best friend and what are the odds this dude having the same name. Could he have the same impact too? No Logan is the only one who understands not this one.

I take it out and scroll through the playlists and songs we made. I found it. Our song. "Hold on" because of the night I almost ended it all. He was there. He care. H- no forget it. He's moved on and he doesn't need me. 

I felt tears dripping but I brushed it off. I felt a hand on my shoulder so I wiped my tears away. I look up and Logan is looking at me worried. "Hey you okay?" he asked "Oh yeah I'm fine just "scared being away from my parents." I lie "Don't worry only a few hours and you'll be with them" he said "You don't understand" I say and sigh. "I don't have to. Here have these so you can listen to your music and in fact keep them." he says handing me this blue black and purple earbuds with cool designs "These are my favorites they mean a lot. But you should have them" He says. I smile and give him my ring 

I actually do own this I just found a better pic of it lol and this does mean a lot to me and I'll explain why in the story

The ring my grandparents gave me for my birthday. (they are still alive but I have to change it to something dark for story reasons XD) before my asshole parents took me. "Promise to never lose it. It means a lot. I never break one so you shouldn't either" I demand "I ca-" he starts "No you can you don't want to but you have to" he nods "I promise" he says.

End

"WAIT!" I yell "GET MAV in his carry on while I get my stuff and you can get the ring too!"