18~HAPPY BIRTHDAY

(It was yesterday and I'm lowkey depressed he didn't post but hey its okay)

Tori POV

Today was Friday. I woke up and made a smoothie. I saw that it was two in the morning. I see the lights still on and no one down here. Pretty creepy.

I finish the smoothie and I hear something being thrown in the backyard. I start shaking a little. I grab my pocket knife and run upstairs. The pocket knife is still down don't worry she won't get stabbed lmao #ThatStabLife

I run into Logan's room and hide under the covers. He wakes up and sits up confused.

"Tori? What's up?" He asked all groggy. "There is someone in the backyard I'm pretty sure and I'm really scared" I admitted. Logan struck up and I hand him the pocket knife. He puts it on the tall dresser.

I look at him "We don't need weapons." He said "We have security remember" "Yeah but how can someone be in the backyard" I say "Maybe it's them" he said laying back down. "Call them om the walkie" I suggested.

He sighs and grabs the walkie on the bedside table.

Officer Logan Me

Officer are y'all in the backyard

NO why? Do you want us to be

there. Sure Okay u-

Oh my god! There is someone in the backyard hurry

I KNEW IT

WAIT YE HURRY

On it sir

----''''''-----
I start to freak out "Wow on my birthday too" I mumble. Logan looks at me with a smirk.

"What?" I ask. He picks me up and runs down. "LOGAN! Are you crazy!" He runs to the backyard and woah.

All these things wrapped, the guards standing there smiling, and everyone is here.

"What the" I stop for a second "What's going on? What is this?" I say "Happy birthday" he says. My jaw drops "Why! No you can't you have to return this I'm not worth buying gifts for" "Stop with the crazy talk." He says.

--------

Time passes it's now 5 in the morning. It was great. Best birthday ever. I passed out on the couch while everyone left.

I felt something pick me up and I woke up. It was Logan.

He had cut his hair and he looked familiar. Like really familiar. I'm just now taking note.

"Yo Logan" "Yeah Tori" he says "Can we go in your room. I'm still traumatized" I laugh. He chuckles "Sure"

We go in his room and we talk for a bit.

"Wow 13" I say he sighs "Wish I was there when you were born so I could've taken you and you wouldn't be hurt like this" I laugh "You were like 10 when I was born" we both laughed.

Logan POV

"Well I still wou-" I was cut off with soft little snores. I look at her and she looks familiar. Oh well probably just seen her for a long time.

HEY GUYS still working on my phone gotta get my computer to cooperate somehow. But hope y'all enjoyed. Check my other stories.