8~Not Official!?

Tori POV

Wow I'm really trusting Logan to adopt me! "Logan" "Tori" "You promise you won't hurt me and all that" he looks at me in disbelief "Of course I won't" I let out a sigh of relief "Good because I'd be the only one getting abused and highly underfed here. Especially made fun of fut this by this one girl Jenna. Even about my past." Logan's jaw dropped while he focused on the road.

He places his hand on my shoulder "Tori I wouldn't even consider that. Oh and note that I'd never put you back into that mess." "Really" I ask "Really" he says and smiles which causes me to smile. "Thank you and I'm sorry for lying and being well a bitch" I say and hang my head down low. "Hey it isn't your fault! You have trust issues and you've been screwed over countless times. No sweat"  I then felt my eyes get heavy. I fell asleep with no problems for once! Logan's presence made me feel. Safe.

Logan POV haha yeup bishes

I hear light soft snores to my right. I look over and see Tori is fast asleep. I smiled at how peaceful she seemed. 

I quickly text Lydia to make the guest room Tori's new room! I told her to make it as special as possible. With it including.

Logan Lydia

Purple/gray/cream painted walls.

Football banners and posters with a few helmet antiques .

Consisting with a ton of Patriot team spirit.

One of those fat head thingys with a dancer on it. About two of them.

A cool bed that had those curtain things with blue curtains and purple blankets.

A laptop.

Ukuleles of different colors including a few guitars and making a wall rack out of black pegs.

A keyboard.

Fluffy pillows and blanket.

A Skateboard. I think she's into that.

Skateboard board pieces with football team logos on them (Patriots,Green Bay, and a few basketball teams)

A guy bringing in loads of puppies so she can pick one and Kong can have a friend.

An art set thing.

NO MAKE UP SHE HATES IT TRUST ME!

Few new pairs of sneakers like Jordans and Nike a few addidas.

A bunch of fluffy socks.

Blue/purple silk curtains for the window.

Bunch of quotes on the ceiling and music note stuff on the walls.

Over her bed write in HUGE numbers 05 make the outline black, a white highlight, and the inside purple.

and yeh

JEEZ LOGAN WTF WHAT IS THIS ALL FOR?!

You'll see now do it ASAP before I run out of time! Make Mark and George help. Oh Johannes too! If possible get Amanda in on it.

You are so confusing?!

LYDIAAAA

CHILL I'm on it

THANK YOU

Yeah yeah.

I was done talking to Lydia so I put my phone down. 

Tori slowly woke up as I parked. "It can be official now!" She says her eyes beaming with joy "Yes but one thing" I say "What" she says as her eyes turn into a hazel color "No more lying, promise?" she hitches her breath "I promise" she says "Logan trust me I never break one" she continues looking as innocent as possible and very truthfully. "I believe you." I say and she smiles.

We head into the center "Go pack Tori" I smile "Okay" she walks like two feet into her 'room' and it's under these rusty old shitty stairs! WHO IS SHE HARRY POTTER! I need her home asap! Dang I just included her just like that. This kid really is growing on me. Little bean,I smile. The scummy dude hands me the papers with a smirk I sign them growing suspicion. "JENNA YOUR NEW FATHER HAS MADE IT OFFICIAL" he yells "Wait what" I ask. "Oh yeah you have signed for Miss Jenna Lee" I was ready to pound him. I didn't want to tell this girl 'No I don't want you' 

The girl appeared with all her belongings and may I say she looks like a real bitch! Then I remember

Flashback 

"Good because I'd be the only one getting abused and highly underfed here. Especially made fun of fut this by this one girl Jenna. Even about my past." my jaw dropped while I focused on the road.

End Of Flashbck

 Tori walks out all confused and upset. "Wait what" she says sounding devastated "N-" I started but the man cut me off "He saw Jenna and then was like 'oh she looks better than Tori I want to adopt her!' guess you really are worthless" Tori looked at me teary eyed "Is this true!?" Tori said on the verge of tears. It killed me to see her like that, woah, I just want to hug her and say no it's okay I want you and only you. "Tori n-" it was too late. she locked herself under the stairs.

hey you wanted another part now. I gave it to you. Well NOW we wait for tomorrow. hehe #SorryNotSorry. Honestly don't understand how hard this chapter was to write lol I love Logan!