9~Hear Me Out!

Tori POV

All I did was cry my eyes out. I couldn't believe this. I mean at least I don't have to deal with her but Logan has a huge brat in his hands. But I don't deserve him anyways. Maybe he can change Jenna for the good. 

I hear Jenna already calling him "dad" it gets louder and closer every time. Every word causes a new cut.

For believing 

Caring

Almost calling him dad

Running out

Telling him

Meeting him

6 fresh cuts.

Yeah I cut. So what. 

I heard three soft knocks come from my door. I quickly clean my thighs and pull my jeans up. I unlock the door to reveal a sorry Logan.

"Can you at least hear me out?" He says basically begging. "Two minutes. Don't want to keep your daughter waiting" I say holding back the tears.

"Look Tori. He manipulated me! He made me sign the wrong papers so I adopted that girl. She is so annoying too! I want to adopt you not that little hag! As crazy as it is to say sorry if it too much but. When we were at the park I literally felt like you were my daughter. I loved it. I love you" He started. Damn no one has said I love you to me ever since well. They were killed. But Logan continued "I want to protect you. I want to be there for your every step. When I take you to your first football maybe dance practice with me. first school dance. First boyfriend and me wanting to beat his ass for breaking your heart. So please baby girl listen and hear what i'm trying to say Help me help you okay people I had to! do you understand now?" 

I was in utter shock. "Okay let's go fix this" I say smiling through the tears. Logan smiles wide and pulls me in for a hug. He kisses the top of my head and whispers "I love you" and it felt right. "I love you too" I say let it muffle through his chest causing the warm vibrations to make him smile.

We walk out to make it 100% official.

Omg this sounds like a friken planned engagement to me for some reason. Lol well next chapter coming soon gotta actually write it now! Okay bye beans❤❤