24~What a cheater.

Tori POV

Me and Ayla reached the store and got me my stuff.

I offered to pay but Ayla was too fast and i felt extremely bad.

"Ayla i couldve paid ya know" i say shyly "I know" she says grabbing the bags "but id feel horrible" she continues.

we get into the car and Ayla got a text. her expression went bad so quick.

she pulled over and tears were streaming everywhere.

"Ayla whats wrong" i asked concerned "i would say nothing but its too late" she says sobbing into the wheel.

"what happened," i ask really worried now "Mack. my. my boyfriend. he friken cheated on me!" she says.

"what how do you know!" i say. she hands me her phone and its a literal break up text with a picture attached. and i was assuming it was the girl.

i tear up feeling really bad. i look at Ayla and try cheering her up.

Logan POV

The boys and i reach the house and turns out Ayla and Tori went somewhere. theyll be back soon. The boys wanted to know so much more about Tori it was unreal.

I go upstairs and show them her room.

the blue-ish gray walls.

white fur carpet in the middle.

a desk.

her guitar rack.

her ukulele rack.

some fake ones in the wall.

bean bags in a corner with books.

a bed.

and a ton more.

the boys were in awe. "she wants that corner to be a little studio. but since we are gonna have a studio she agreed to do something else. maybe she will start youtube."

the boys dont listen they are just amazed. "she doesnt have any electronics, why?" Daniel asks "oh cuz well. i actually dont know. ill buy her some when she brings it up i guess. or surprise her i dont know."

Tori POV

Ayla and I stopped for ice cream to cheer her up a little, lighten the mood. On our way her phone is being blown up by this 'Mack' dude. So i decided to take matters into my own hands and call this loser.

me mack

Ayla im so sorr-

shut up, this isnt ayla. you messed up kiddo. and no there isnt an excuse. if you truly loved her 'drunk you' wouldnt do this. if you wanted to blame it on the alcohol. so shut up and never ever reach out ever again.

-----end----