11~Shopping Disaster

okay currently 2AM happy NY and erm ye imma do this cuz i love you guys. I also need to get my mind off of things. It doesn't help that im trying to get over someone named logan but FAWK it. okay sorry with my stupid life. yall dont care about my problems and dont because i hate talking about myself okay bya.

Tori POV

Logan started the car and we drove to the grove. now I live across the country from LA so I have no idea where and what things they have there so erm ye Logan parked the car "Okay I need you to stay close to me at all costs. It may get a little crowded" he warns me "Isn't it supposed to be" I say clueless.

He scratches the back of his neck "Do you know what social media is like Instagram,YouTube,etc" I nod "I'm social media famous basically" he says. That hit "So uhm I don't have to vlog you but people wil-" "No Logan you can put me out there" "Are you sure because what about the hate" "I don't care what people think I chose to love or hate myself" he smiles "okay but please stay close or else well danger..." he warns and I nod.

We get out the Yeti and I got on Logan's back, he insisted. 

We went to what was called Forever 21 and we got.

Ripped Jeans.

Beanies (cuzzo why not)

Hoodies.

Jeans.

Lots of leggings

we got out and went to different stores.

We passed the food court and I heard someone scream "OMG LOGAN PAUL" and Logan mutter "shit. see I love them but damn" then more people noticed us. Then more. Soon guys with cameras approached and started asking who I was. If Logan was 'catching a case' or something. His phone blew up with news. I got off of his back and stayed close to him. 

"Tori run and stay close" he warned and I simply nodded. We ran but one of the camera guys grabbed me and questioned me. "LOGAN" I yelled but he couldn't hear me. Or he thought I was a fan. "So who are you. Whats your name. Why are you with Logan" 

The guy asked. I decided to answer "Uhm my name is Tori and I'm Logan's moms friends daughter. I'm a huge fan of him so he insisted I spend the day with him. Now leave me the hell alone and stay out of people's lives ya creep." I snapped and fought out of his grip.

I ran and Logan noticed me. I ran twords me but I saw security tackle him "DUDE GET OFF OF HIM" I yelled. Logan rolled out and took my hand. We then started running.

We reach the Yeti and I was out of breath. "I thought they are your fans not your murderers" I joked "Logang goes hard" he says into the camera. He then turns it off and he got serious. "I said stay close" he starts "I did but the camera guy grabbed me and asked who I was I said I'm your mom's friend's daughter. You couldn't hear me screaming your name so yeah.

"That was intense"he said. "Ya think!" I say and we both start laughing.

He heads back home and I sit there thinking what the hell just happened!

sorry if its trash. its also rushed. tomorrow well later ill make the next chapter better!