5~Crying Is For The Weak

Tori POV

"Have you ever heard what a BRAT is" Logan says parking and faced me. "Yeah I have. And if you think I'm a brat keep thinking that buddy. Think what you want but you aren't thinking the facts."

Logan face palms "Yes you are! I'm sure they do EVERYTHING for you in their power to make them happy. You are I over here roaming the streets of Hollywood! You are talking crap about them!" I scoff.

"You seriously think that. You seriously think they love me. I wish they did! But they don't" I say tears coming down my face. Logan relaxes a little.

"Why do you think that?" He says a little calmer but his voice still projected "I-I- I can't say. I don't know if I can trust you." I say shrinking in my seat. I look back out the window.

"I've never seen you cry" Logan nervously chuckles scratching the back of his head. Trying to light up the mood. I laugh a little and flip him off "Crying is weak." Is all I say and I walk out the Yeti.

Logan soon comes in after me. We walk up to the shop and I open the door but of course it's locked. I sigh. I take the bobbi-pin out of my hair and pick the lock.

"Uhm Tori what are you doing" Logan asks "picking the lock duh" Logan takes it out of my hands "No that's wrong" "But I'm only getting MY stuff nothing else" I say.

Logan furrows his eyebrows "No. How about we just hang out and eat something" he says. I sigh. Clearly he doesn't know I'm anorexic from being starved everyday! We only get fed little meals twice a week.

But I guess I'll say yes. "Sure" I say. He smiles and we head back inside the Yeti "I feel like the only time we talk to each other is in this thing" I say Logan laughs "Oh well." He says. He starts the car and heads to Taco Bell. He goes to the drive through.

"What do you want?" He asks "Uhm I've never been here so I have no idea" I say embarrassed. His jaw hangs low "I know what to get you" he smirks.

We pull into the drive through and he orders "Hey can I have 2 medium random Baja blasts. Two chillupas. And two large fries" I gulp "that's a lot" I whisper to him. He laughs "so" "but what if I waste it" "You won't it'll be too good" he says and I laugh nervously.

I roll down the window just incase I need to throw up. He pulls into the window and gets our food and pays. We head back to the store and park.

He hands me the food and I eat a fry. I already feel my insides touch and it takes one fry. I take a deep breath and take a bite of the chillupa? And yet again feeling the uncomfortable sensation. Now it burns. I take the pain.

Logan yet again starts a friken conversation!

"Do you like it?" He asks "Yeah" I say. I take a sip of the drink and everything comes rushing up.

I hold my mouth closed and swallow. It runs down my throat causing a burning sensation. Logan looks at me "Y-you look like really pale what's up?" I don't know if I should tell him.

"I threw up in my mouth and swallowed it" I say while the pain continues. "Oh that's not okay here come out the car" Logan says getting out.

He picks me up and carries me to the back where the trash thing is. He holds my hair back and rubs my back.

It hurt a lot I started crying "Hey hey let it out" he cooes. "No crying is- is for the weak" I say. "Yeah but sometimes you have to be weak to be strong" he says setting me down of his lap rubbing my back.

I finally stopped. Logan hugged me and I stuffed my face in his chest.

I was thinking do I trust him. Should I. "I'll always be here for you whenever you need me. Plus now you know my room number so wheneveryou need something just come by"Logan cooed I smiled.

I thought thought for a long time. He carried me back to the car and I still clung onto him feeling safe.

He set me on the seat and got in. I sighed "Logan I have to come clean" I say he looked at me confused "Just sit back and prepare." TORI WTF ARE YOU DOING!