3~Let's Get To Know You

Tori POV

I got into the passengers seat and Logan got in a bit after me. He was talking to a camera. Looks like a new model I don't recognize. After all I've been stuck in an orphanage for eight friken years. But looking around it looks like a G7X.

Logan got in and started the car my eyes widened "Hey T look at this" he opens his door and this bird hologram shows up "Oh my woah" I say speechless "that's incredible I'm guessing they used one of those LED light shadow things" you know those night light things and the hologram shows up I think they used that. "I have no idea" he laughs.

He fully gets in the car and closes the door. "Press this button" he says I look over and press it. I jump like fifty feet in the air from the horn. Logan starts laughing while I rub my head from hitting it. "Are you okay" he says laughing "Of course I am. I'm fine" I kind of lie.

It hurt like a bitch. But I ain't no bitch.

He started driving "Okay so let's get to know you" he says I freeze. "Okay like what" I say while having a huge lump in my throat form causing my voice to crack a little. "I dunno just you" he says taking a quick glance and looking back at the road.

"Okay so erm. My name is Victoria Marie Westbrook. I live at the ₩ with my mom and dad" I say and quickly cringe "room # I forget. Uhm I have four brothers and a sister Chris,Elena,Justin,Tyler,and Jayce all in that order but I'm older than Ty and Jay. Erm I was born February 9th 2005. I like to draw, sing,dance, and to entertain people I guess. Photography is a side kind of thing. I'm really flexible. I played football for 5 years. I wanted to do wrestling but didn't get the chance to"

"Why not" Logan cuts me off. I had to think of a lie I can't be like 'oh because my parents abused me and took me away from my grandparents which resulted them in death and put me in a adoption center in Ohio leading me to get shipped here!OH and not to mention that guy you saved me from was my dad ya know'

"Because it was too expensive with dance,gymnastics, football, and basketball." I say he laughs "Okay continue" he says.

"Uhm I'm in the 7th grade. I hate math but I love social studies. I obviously love food mainly french fries and cheesecake. I love my family" I cringe at the last part. "And uhm. Yeah" I say. Logan nods "Cool" he says. "So what do both your parents do" he says. Shit. Shit. Shit. "Uhm M-my mom she's uhm a nurse and my dad's a uhm doctor" I say hah see how she messed up

Logan parks at the store and stops the car "W-wait what I thought your dad was a mechanic" he says FUCK! "OH shoot yeah dammit okay so he used to be a mechanic now he's a doctor. I liked him better as a mechanic though" I sigh and nervously laugh.

"You look like you are lying" he says "Well I'm not I'm just really forgetful and I hate new adjustments" I say. "Oh cool" he says still unsure.

We walk inside the store and give the man the guitar "It'll be done by tomorrow" he says "Okay thank you" Logan says paying "Hey uhm I'll pay you back when I get the money" I say "from my parents" I add. "No need to" "But I want to and I need to." I say. I look at the time "SHIT I need to get home!" I say panicking. "okay"

We get in the car "So tomorrow meet at Hollywood Blvd and get my guitar at like 5:00?" I say "Sounds good" he replies "Okay" I say. I lean back and bounce my leg impatiently.

We reach the ₩ "bye Logan" I say "Bye Tori" I loop round the ₩ and run across to the center. Master Allen getting out of his car I run as fast as I can to the side and I make it. I go through my emergency tunnel and reach my room.

I quickly run to Steph's room and pretend to be sick "You made it! Where were you!" She says "Long ass story" I say and give out a sigh of relief.

Master comes in and I pretend to be asleep "She's in a coma Master. She'll be back in a week or less" I hear Mrs.Fraser back me up "HA weakling that's a new record" I hear Master Allen says and kick my bed a little. He walks out.

"Explain" Steph says.