17~Back From Tokyo..

Okie wattpad hasn't been working lately so I'm on my phone oof...

Tori POV

After all the stuff in Japan settled Logan has been vlogging again! This guy broke in today. Logan has managed to become depressed. I've helped him through it and I'm glad.

Currently tomorrow is my birthday (it really is lmao) and I HATE my birthday and I swear if Logan gets me anything I'll feel so many kinds of bad!

I've known Logan for a few months it's been weird but we've opened up here and there. I've had some nightmares.

I've been to the hospital......

I tried committing again.

My old best friend. I miss him so much. I wish I could see him again.

He's probably the one dude I didn't tell Logan about. But my mom is on the hunt for me.

MY MOM STABBED ANDY! Yeah good first impression right.

But back to the guy who broke in. Logan was really scary but he did explain that this was a traumatic moment. So I understand.

This is all hectic but I hope Logan forgets.

Logan POV

"Hey logang okay so tomorrow. Well today......yesterday was/is/is going to be Tori's birthday. As you can see I dunno when the vlog will be out. Well imma surprise her and prank her thay I forgot her birthday" I say and smile. "It's gonna be fire. Oh! logang see y'all later!"

I cut the vlog right there and head upstairs and go into Tori's room. She was setting her bed up and had her laptop out.

I jump on the bed and she glares at me jokingly and we laugh.

"How was the vlog" She asks while heading into her bathroom and brushing her teeth "Pretty hectic" I say and take a deep breath "Oof" She says while choking on paste.

I start laughing "F---hdhs--ck you!" I hear and she starts choking again.

She finishes and sits down next to me as goes on her laptop. She sighs and goes on her online schooling.

"Logan?" "Yah T?" I respond looking on my phone "I really wanna go to a public school" She sighs "Why? You get to stay home sleep and all that" "That's the problem I wanna be social and all that" "but you can get bullied or hurt or-" She cuts me off

"I wanna learn how to go through that. And I won't because talk smack you get a smack" we laugh "Hmmm I'll think about it" I say. Her face lights up and she nods. "Well imma head to bed. Okay?" "Okie" She replies typing away"

I picked her up and spun her around then threw her back on the bed. She flipped me off jokingly.

We said our goodnight and I head in my room and make calls to get her into a private school for safety reasons. I also sign her up for the football team.

I then start ordering her tons of clothes and all that.

Yeup I'm back guys! Tmrw is my bday! I'm really nervous.. I hate my bday. But hey makes the story better. Ight bye guys.

525~words