22~Why Dont We....Just

Tori POV

I wake up not even 10 minutes after i feel asleep. "Bruh why do i always sleep" i say to myself and chuckle.

I get up from the bed and look around. "What time is it" i thought being exhausted from just waking up.

i scurry down stairs. not making a sound, my feet so light gliding across the floor.

i go to the kitchen and grab an apple and look at the oven timer

3:20 pm

i yawn and finish up my apple. i start thinking and im really in a musical mood.

i take a few more bites and pull out the trash. then i get a little far and i pretend im a basketball player like a goof. i then start 'dribbling' the 'ball' and shoot the '3' and SWISH.

"Ayyyyy lets gooo" i say cocky convinced i cant be stopped. then wash my hands because they are all sticky from the apple. i dry my hands and make another throw and smirk.

i put the trash can away and walk to the living room and plop on the couch.

i want a ukulele. oh wait i have one. i laugh at how dumb i am for a second.

i run upstairs grab it and run back down almost tripping but saving myself somehow.

i go outside and no one is home. YES!

so i head out in the backyard and sit at the edge of the pool with half my legs dipped in.

i start strumming and thinking of all these patterns and lyrics.

they were all just coming to me.

i strum treat you better by Shawn Mendes and sing a little.

I carry on just strumming and ignoring everything.

Logan POV

"guys she can sing im telling you and im not just being nice. she is really good. she sings all the time and thinks i dont know" i tell the boys.

"Hmmm guys i think we should believe Logan." Zach speaks up "I dont know. could be a prank" Jack says. "Yeh like you would adopt a daughter" Daniel says and chuckles.

"Hmmm i have proof" I say taking my phone out. "She does this thing where she takes my phone and just leaves random selfies because. well no idea." i say laughing and smiling.

I show them:

yeah i changed the character

yeah i changed the character. It needs to be more real😂¿?

"Tori is really funny and she hates taking 'nice' photos. cuz well shes a girl and super insecure" i laugh.

Corbyn,Jonah,Daniel, and Jack still dont buy it. Zach speaks up "Bro. you really think Logan has pictures of a random girl off of google. what is he a pedophile!" Zach says.

Corbyn and Jonah's expressions change "Actually. Zach isnt wrong" Corbyn says. "Same. I believe it" Daniel says and Jonah nods.

"Hmmmmm i guess. still keeping my guard up though" Jack says. we all laugh.

"So you guys are gonna consider doing a mashup with her!" i say excited.

"YES" Zach yells as the other boys say "Sure" "i mean uh sure" Zach says going red.

"Well she is 13 so dont pull anything" i say being slightly serious. "Oh" Zach whispers to himself a little dissapointed.

We all pile into they Yeti.

Tori POV

my fingers are hurting a little from strumming so i put my ukulele down and head to the grass and decide to do a bit of gymnastics.

all of a sudden a familiar short woman comes up and says "Tori you are so good!" she says. i get startled and fall.

i look up rubbing my leg covered in grass stains and bleeding from falling. "Oh Ayla. hey. can you grab be stuff to take care of this. then we can talk" i say implying to my leg.

"Oh my god yeah sure thing. im so sorry" she says feeling really bad "Logan is gonna kill me" "Yo its not a problem. just a little cut. he can calm down. ill say the slight truth" i say and laugh.

she laughs coming back and fixing up my leg. "I meant your singing. you gotta voice kiddo" she says and i shrug. "Not like ill go anywhere with it." i say.

i ball my hands together letting the liquid go through and stinging.

"haha yeh it stings" she smiles and i laugh.

she bandages up my leg and goes on her phone.

Ayla POV

"annnnd send" i say with a smirk "huh?" she says confused. "i may have sent Logan a video of you singing. nothing much" i say. her jaw drops.

"bruh" she says and i laugh.

Logan POV

"Yo Logan Ayla sent you a text" Jack says. "Can you check what she sent" i ask "A video" he says.

"Should it be played?" i say scared.

"well she said your welcome" Corbyn says.

i grab the phone and its the back yard. i play it.

and its someone singing.

"HHUUUHH ITS TORI SINGING" i scream in excitment.

"OHH LEMME SEE" Zach says and snatches the phone "oof snatched like a weave" Jonah laughs.

¤\\\\\\\\\blah blah\\\\\\\\\\\\¤

"Woah she is actually really good" Daniel says.

"TOLD YOU" i say keeping my eyes on the road.

"Maybe there will be a mashup" Corbyn smiles.