20~WE DID MEET! Right?

Okie quick thing. We gotta do a little pretending. Maverick's diamond ring is not going to be that its gonna be the ring that I own and ye..

Logan POV

I walk up the stairs confused. What ring and what about Maverick? She must have seen me around but what??

I grab Mav and sit on the bed and look at him and smile.

I love this bird.

I look at him and admire his colors. I look at the ring on his leg that little girl gave me. When we were on that plane.

What was her name again.

T- Talia?
No.

Torus?

WAIT NO

"TORI!" I yell remebering.

No that's a coincidence. Right?

I run to Tori's room. "There is no way you are the little girl on the plane!" I say in shock.

Tori POV

My jaw dropped. I nod. "You're the guy on the plane." I reveal the ear buds and mp3. He shows me Mav.

I furrow my eyebrows. "Where is the ring. You promised" I say looking up with tears filling my eyes.

Flashback

I was running around the backyard playing around and throwing my football with my grandparents.

Me being the five year old playing football I was pretty good.

-------time skip

It was time to go inside.

I was tired.

I scraped knee going up the stairs. I obviously started crying.

I was carried up to the bathroom and my knee was getting fixed up.

My grandma sang this tune to calm me down.

She slid something on my middle finger I look and it's a ring.

"This is very special. Remeber I'm always here. Never forget." She had tears coming but she sucked them up.

I was confused.

End

"NO its on his leg don't cry!" I look and run up to Logan and hug him.

Dammit I hate being a teenager.

So I've been taking a break because I found my father on Google. I should be happy but I'm not he abandoned me. Why? I must have not been good enough.