2~Caught

Tori POV

I made it to the roof and just started doodling a bit.

I look at it knowing my past is still my present. The present is yet to be my future.

I look back at my guitar and sigh. I put the drawings in the folder and start fixing my guitar.

It kind of worked I mean I wasn't bad! Just some of the wood chipped and all that. I started to think of Logan.

~~~~

415

You seem to be the only one who cares. Oh ye quick side I'm making this all up so if this is all trash idgaf. But you don't know what my life is I live under so many layers. Everything just turn out to be little dares. All those moments I could've been in those fairs. But everything is gone now.

415 you got me wondering are you just a dream. 415 you know not every kid is happy I know it may seem. 415 you might not know but the world is so damn mean. 415,415.

It's been eight years since I haven't seen them. Can't help but blame myself for all of this. I can't help but miss. Their last kiss of goodbye. It's ride or die but I have to do it all on my own.

415 you got me wondering are you just a dream. 415 you know not every kid is happy I know it may seem. 415 you might not know but the world is so damn mean. 415,415.

I can't help but wonder why am I put here. Oh dear I can't think, they left in a blink. They took one last drink and that was their end.

~~~~

I sigh writing all that down. I suddenly saw drops on the paper. They were coming from me "Ugh stop crying god dammit" I say wiping them away.

I suddenly felt someone put their arm on my shoulder. I swat it away and turn. Creating my hands into fists. Of fear of course. But I can't show that.

I look and it's Logan "WHAT THE HELL DUDE YOU SCARED ME" I say punching his chest.

"OW damn you're strong" he grunts. I flip him off "Why because I'm a girl" "No you just don't seem like you are that strong" "Never assume because yo-" "you make an ass out of you and me I know I know" he laughs.

"Why are you here and what the hell! I thought you had a meeting you liar!" "I thought you were going to your room you liar" "So you followed me!" I say standing up "Yeup" he says popping the 'p' "Why the hell do you care anyway. I'm worthless" I say now grabbing my things.

"Where are you going" "To this place that is supposedly home but it's really hell" I say walking away "WAIT how about I come to fix your guitar then you can go." "You mean kidnap me. No thanks" I say "You lied." I stop and look "I've been lied to too many times. I have no trust in you" I turn feeling tears come out. I quickly wipe them.

"I may seem cold hearted but hey its the truth and I speak the truth." I say "Wait I promise I won't kidnap you or do anything bad. At least let me do that" he pitches in. I sigh "you already 'saved my life' now this how can I repay you" "by me knowing you are happy"

"okay pedophile you do know I'm like how old are you. No in fact when we're you born" "April 1st 1995" "Yeah dude I'm 10 years 2 months and 8 days younger. So I'm sorry I can't be your girlfriend or whatever. Not looking for a sugar daddy." I say with as much attitude as possible.

"Look I'm not into younger girls I'm not a pedophile. I'm a vlogger I make people happy. So I want to do that to you." I sigh. I mean it won't hurt I guess he sounds serious. "You promise? Because I hate liars and I never break promises. Therefore you can't" I say giving in. "Yes I promise!" He says smiling and nodding.

I sigh "F-fine" "YES!" He yells making me wince a little "Oh sorry" he says scratching the back of his neck "Yeah okay whatever let's go" I say.

He brings me to the parking garage and I see a G WAGON "woah that G wagon looks beautiful" I say admiring it. Yeah I love cars "Wait you know t-" "a Mercedes G Wagon obviously decked out. Yup. It's raised like 2 feet obiously. Looks like the step up bar kicks out. The engine looks like it gave it a little horse power. That right there is a loud ass horn. The tires obviously decked and uhm the roof looks different" his jaw drops

"Okay this is my car and you got everything right how the hell" I can't tell him how I know. "Y-yeah my uhm" OH WAIT I know a good lie "My dad is a mechanic so he taught me these things" I mean I didn't fully lie to him I guess.

WAIT THIS IS HIS CAR "WAIT SO THIS SEXY BEAUTY IS YOURS" I yell he chuckles "ye" I jump on it and hug it. "Okay Miss Westbrook let's get your guitar fixed." Logan says "Okay" I reply getting in.