14~Plane To TOKYOOO

Tori POV

I wake up and Logan's dead asleep I laugh because his head is hanging on one side while is arms are around me.

He starts to move a little so I freeze holding back laughs.

I sadly fail as Logan wakes up and looks at me "Why are you laughing" he asks smiling "Y-you" I say struggling but I just die laughing.

I calm down a little "You looked so crippled sleeping" I finally get out. "Hmmm" he says. "Wellllll get dressed because we are going to TOKYOO" he says I look at him in shock.

"Why?" "NEW YEARS" he shouts jumping up into the kitchen "Okay?" I say and head to my bedroom.

"We are going on a trip already and I haven't even slept in here" I laugh.

"Meh why not" I say throwing the outfit on.

I head to the kitchen and Logan made eggos (ye imma say eggos gotta prob😂) and some eggs

We both devoured them well Logan did while I slowly ate it trying not to throw up. Logan looks at me with sympathy.

"Should we get some medicine for your. You know" he says. I sigh "No idea. I hate doctors just say what I have bam medicine bam Tokyo" I say. Logan laughs "Okay Miss.Paul let's go" he carries me on his back and grabs our cases.

We then head to The Elevator he glances down at me "Don't be scared okay" he says. I let out my breath and nod.

Logan chuckles and clicks the lobby. I breathe and latch on to Logan tightly feeling safe.

We make it to the lobby and I yell in victory "HAH TOLD YOU I'D LIVE" I brag and Logan starts laughing.

We head to The Yeti and quickly drive to the doctors.

~~~~~~~

All we did was jam out to music.

But ye we reach the doctors.

We walk in and I'm already shaking like half to death! Logan talks to the receptionist I think that's what they are called lmao while I pay attention to everyone staring at us. My breaths turn more rapid and sharp. My eyes well up and become blurry.

I calm down playing with my ring. Logan and I walk to this room. They take my shots which hurt like hell and I got my physical. 

The doctor(female obviously) comes back and hands Logan a bag "She'll have to take these with water,twice a day, morning and night" Logan nods while reading this paper and he sighs.

We head to the Yeti. "You were right" he sighs "About?" I say clueless "Y-you're anorexic" I then sigh. "Oh well let's just head to the airport and meet your. Friends?" "Camera man/friend his name is Brenden. Andi he is also engaged to Melissa" he says "Oh cool" I say.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We reach the airport and Logan grabs our bags after me arguing that I can carry my own. Truth is I feel like I need to impress them like my last family, if I did nothing myself I'm completely which they sadly convinced me so.

We walk in and get our tickets and meet up with Andi,Brenden,and Melissa. Brenden,I think,was recording Logan and I. Everything was wild. All the jumping and screaming was overwhelming, Are they really like this? 

"Plane 272 Tokyo" 

"That's us" Melissa said.

We all went on and I sat next to Logan,I had a window seat, the plane was about to take off. I crossed my legs and squeezed them together as I gripped the arm rests. Logan put his hand on mine and I tensed up "Tori its okay people are here for you. I'll be here" he reassures. I nod and settle down a little. The plane starts taking off and I breathe calming myself down.