Chapter 3

I was quick to shake my head no.

"Really? Why not?" He asked.

"My brothers won't let me." I spoke quietly.

"Oh." He said and looked forward. I thought he was done, but he wasn't, "Have you had sex?" My eyes grew wide but he was completely calm and serious.

My cheeks grew red and shook my head no.

"Wow. Shocking. I would have fucked you if I had the chance." And once again, he was completely calm, completely serious, and my face was red. "You're hot as hell, how have you not had sex?" He asked being straightforward.

"Brothers." I choke out. I'm too embarrassed to look at him so I keep on looking forward.

"Why don't you sneak out or something?" He asks. I shrug. "What if, I took you to a party next weekend?" He asked. That caught my attention and my eyes darted from the teacher to Blake. I shook my head furiously. "Why not?"

"My brothers would kill me." I say.

"They won't kill you-" He starts but I cut him off.

"They'd surely kill you if they knew you were the one who took me."

"They wouldn't even know you're gone." He says simply.

"How would they not? My brothers go to those parties! They'd see me."

"Exactly. They go to those parties. They go, you leave a bit after them, then you stay with me and I'll guide you away from them. Besides, it's dark, do your makeup differently, wear high heels and boom, they wouldn't even know it was you if they even saw you.." He says trying to convince me.

"I'm good, thank you." I say, finishing the conversation. He laughed but I kept on looking at the teacher.

Soon the bell rang and I rushed out of that class as fast as I could. After searching for my art room for a bit, I found it. Thankfully, Kyle was in there.

"How was Chase?" I asked. He pulled up his sleeve and showed me a big bruise on this arm. "He punched you?" I gasped.

"Yep, I punched him back though so it's all good. How was Blake?" He asked me.

"I barely knew him for five minutes and he called me hot, then proceeded to say I had gotten boobs and a butt." I said with a red face. Kyle's head was titled and he thought for a bit. Then he grabbed my shoulders and turned me around to look at my butt before turning me back to face him and he looked shocked and I can only imagine how red my face was.

"I wasn't completely sure you got bigger boobs, but you definitely got a bigger ass." He said with a smile.

"No I didn't!" I lied, trying to stop the embarrassment I was feeling. " Anyways, then he said he would have fucked me if he had the chance."

"I mean, I would too but we're too close and I don't like you that way so." Kyle said as he led us to a desk in the back of the classroom.

"Kyle, stop." I whined. He chuckled.

"I'm just saying Brooke. You're hot, you better get used to all the guys flirting with you." He said with a straight face.

"Well then all the guys better get used to having black eyes." I state. Kyle once again laughed. "What?"

"You'd never punch anyone." He raised his eyebrows.

"I never said I would, my brothers would." I explained.

"Oh! Yeah that's very much true." He nodded in agreement. Our conversation was interrupted by the teacher saying that we should just doodle some random drawing so she could get and idea of what we like to draw.