Chapter 15

I woke up and as soon as my eyes opened, I vaguely remembered drunkenly walking into this room. I was in Blake's room. I thought he may be asleep on the floor but he wasn't.

  I quietly walked down the stairs in my uncomfortable clothes and saw Blake passed out on the couch. He looked like a little boy with his hair messed up and his limbs falling off the edge. I felt bad for basically kicking him out of his room though.

  Walking over to the large couch that matched his large house which matched the upscale neighborhood, I gently shook him. He mumbled and turned over and I shook him again.

  "Fuck off." He waved his hand in the air dismissively. I laughed and flicked his head. He lifted his head turned back around to glare at me. When he saw it was me he just looked confused then he seemed to remember. "I thought you were Brianna." He sat up and scratched his head.

  "I thought she moved out?"

  "She did. But on more than one occasion she has come over just to wake me up at 2 in the morning." He grumbled and wrapped the blanket around him.

  "The sun is out, I can assure you it's not 2." I said gently.

  "It fucking feels like it. What time is it?" He squinted his eyes at me. I glanced at a clock in the wall.

  "Seven-" before the entirety of the word left my mouth, he had a little fit.

  "In the morning?! On a Saturday?! Brooklyn, What the hell! Go to sleep. I'm so tired." He whined and collapsed onto his side.

  "No, I wanna take you somewhere. C'mon. It'll be fun." I squealed enthusiastically. He once again glared at me then closed his eyes. "I will throw water on you." I threatened.

  "Mhm." He mumbled, not believing me.

  "Blake. I have seven brothers, they all don't like waking up either. Do you really want to test me?" I folded my arms, he didn't answer. I rolled my eyes and got a large cup from his kitchen and filled it with cold water.

  When I walked back into the living room, he hadn't moved in the slightest. Before I dump it all over him, I give him one last chance. I dunk my fingers in the water and flick it at him.

  "Last chance, Anders." I warned. He didn't move, didn't hum or mumble, just stayed completely silent and completely still. I stuck to my word and lifted my hand over his head and dumped all the water onto his body.

  He jumped up, obviously alarmed, and glared at me. I gave him an innocent smile and blinked my brown doe eyes that always looked free of mischief. However, before I could run, he grabbed me and hugged me in a bear hug, getting my only pair of clothes wet as well.

  "Blake!" I shrieked. I heard his chuckle and felt it in his chest that was pressed to my back as I tried to pry myself away but he had all the advantages. He was taller, bigger, and stronger, so I just huffed and stood there until he let me go. When he did, I glared at him.

  "Aww, did I make Brookie upset?" He taunted and pinched my cheeks. I slapped his hand away and stared at him. "Fine, whatever. Sorry." He 'apologized'. It was good enough and I just smiled.

  "Now I need clothes." I whined but he just rolled his eyes.

  "There's probably plenty that my sister left. Go take some of hers. Then we'll go do whatever stupid thing you wanted to do." Blake said carelessly as he walked up the stairs, me following closely.

  "It's not stupid, you dickhead." I punched his back but judging by his laugh, it didn't phase him.

  I wandered off to his sister's old room, which was made obvious by the bold lettering that spelt "Brianna". I walked into the closet and got shorts, knowing that pants would be way too long for me due to her model height, then got a plain black T-shirt.