chapter 2❤

ROSE POV

The next morning, I freshen Marion up and started dressing him for school,he stood on the bed while I wore him his uniform shirt .

" Mommy , my teacher said we kids need colouring book ASAP" he said Making his little finger snap I Chuckled lightly as I began buttoning his shirt .

" Okay baby ,will get you on our way to school " I said , he smiled , I picked his hair Olive oil and massaged his soft hair,touching it like this makes me remember Malcolm, when we were still together I love massaging his soft hair, I just can't believe how everything changed.

I began combing his hair and the more I comb the more it draws, I Chuckled because he's winking at me .

" Baby what are you doing? I asked tucking him now .

" Nothing mommy, your just beautiful" he said and I smiled .

" But your more beautiful than mommy " I said bringing him down from the bed to seat while I put on his shoe .

" No, no mommy, your beautiful, everybody in my school says it,i have the best mom in the world " he said kissing my cheek , I kissed him back .

" Your so adorable my Kitten " I said and tickle him he giggled.

" Mommy stoppppp.....i'm not a Kitten" he laughs staring at me intently, I smiled .

" So what are you ? I asked grabbing his bag .

" i'm super Mario " he said raising his two hands up I Chuckled.

Just because i named him Marion , he started watching his favorite super Mario cartoon and he says his super Mario .

" Really ,show me your power " I said and he showed me his power I Chuckled, kissing him.

" It's time for school baby " I said and carried him out of the bedroom after checking myself in the mirror.

I went to get his lunchbox from the kitchen and soon we were out of the house , I saw the landlady Patricia she's about 40 something.

" Hello my prince charming" she kisses Marion's cheek .

" Hi aunty P" he answered making Patricia to Chuckle, he calls her P funny boy .

" Is my boy going to school ? She asked kissing him again .

" Yes ....and mommy needs to go to work " he said cheerfully.

" Oh yes sweetheart, do you want some chocolate, I think you would like it " she said smiling at him.

" Yeah I love chocolates" he said happily when Patricia pulled out chocolate and gave him.

" Now be a good boy in school okay ? She says touching his hair .

" Aunt P, i'm always a good boy , right mommy ? He asked and we Chuckled.

" Yes baby , my son is a good boy " I said kissing the side of his head.

" Oh , of course you are , you should get going now Rose" Patricia said .