chapter 4❤

ROSE POV

I walked into Marion school and janet was already holding Him waiting for me , once marion saw me he ran to me and i pulled my son up kissing his cheek .

" How are you baby? I asked rubbing his back .

" Fine mommy, mommy did you know I won a gift today at school because I got all my answers correct" he said happily.

" Your son is really a bright boy, he answered all the question in his test and his gift is In the bag " Janet said and I couldn't help but pimp with joy .

" Oh mommy loves You baby " I kissed him.

"Thank you so much Janet" I say

" Your welcome" she Answered.

I started walking out and she followed us.

" Mrs Parker, our school will be taking the kids out for a play date throughout tomorrow, which means Marion won't be home till late " she said .

I really don't want Marion to be away from me for so long but he needs to be with the other kids since they are aswell going, and besides I know Janet will take care of him.

We reached outside the school.

" Janet, I would really appreciate it if you look after Marion for me, he's all I have and I really won't be able to take it if anything happens to him, so please keep your eyes on him tomorrow okay " I said anxiously.

" You don't need to worry Mrs Parker , I will personally bring Marion back to you after the play I promise, right choppy boy? She touched Marion who blushed.

" Yes" he answered, I could see how much he loves his teacher.

" That's my prince charming" she kissed his cheek and he gave her a big smile

" Alright we should get going Now Janet" I said .

" Alright Mrs Parker have a nice day , bye Marion " she waved him and he did the same and she went back into the school, I smiled at my son .

" You really love your aunty don't you ? I asked teasing him, he blushed .

" Oh my boy has a crush on his aunty , don't be a naughty boy" I said and he blushed more .

" Come on now, give mommy a kiss " I say and he kissed my cheeks, I kissed his cheek too .

" You know mommy loves you right?

He nodded
" lets go home baby " I hailed a cab and soon we were driving home .

Once we arrived i paid the cab man and I and Marion went in, he ran to drop his bag in the room and i drop his lunchbox in the kitchen,i need to make something for him to eat .

" Marion " I called heading to the bedroom, Marion sat on the bed Zipping his school bag .

" Baby is there home work? I thought you did test already? I asked .

" No mommy, I didn't have a home work , but i'm trying to bring out my gift " he said and I smiled at him as I watch him bring out something wrapped his little hands couldn't hold it well so I collected it and help him open it, it was a beautiful baby I pad , I was shocked a note is inside and i picked to read it .