chapter 29❤

Rose POV

I looked at Kate's face in the mirror and she looks so beautiful, after I curled her hair and did her makeup , I wore her her ear rings and added some blush to her cheeks,if your Wondering what's going on,today is her wedding, she's getting married to the man of her dreams.

It's been 6 months since I came back from the hospital, I've visited my mom after a week, she asked for forgiveness and I couldn't help but feel pity so I forgave her, and from time to time i go visit her, even Raymon too has been visiting me lately and we became closer than before, and he's planning to get married soon.

Marion too, had even turned 4 During the 9 months I was in a coma , and now his 5th birthday is just next month , I can't believe my baby has grown so fast , indeed time fly's and my little Marion will be turning 5 .

I and Malcolm's relationship has been very strong since I woke up, he hardly let's me touch a thing with my finger for the last 3 months like he promised, and he was serious when he said he will cook for the last 3 months and I will touch nothing, that man is just too all possessive and gives orders and Marion too is definitely like him following his fathers footsteps , he's supposed to be a Mommy's boy , but since Malcolm was busy going to work and then his mom did most of the cooking, I was really taking care of and I became the Rose I was before, not fat not slim just the way my body could attract Malcolm.

Malcolm started making love to me after 4 months of my return, I could really say he was patient enough cause I feel so disgusted that he will see those ugly marks on my body , but he didn't care he said I was still beautiful as ever , he keeps making me fall for him more and more .

Back to present,i finished the touch up and I smiled at Kate through the mirror .

"Wow Rose it's beautiful" she says happily standing up with her wedding gown and hugged me.

"Oh love off course, you have to knock your future husband's feet off the fuckin floor " I said and we both chuckled.

"Hello what are the ladies still doing?" Angela said , Angela is Kate's mom she's off the same age with my mom.

"Oh my dear your looking so beautiful, Rose has transformed you into the most beautiful girl in the world" her mom said going to kiss her cheek.

"Oh mom thanks " she said.

"Rose thank you so much for this we would had wasted money calling a make up artist but your even more professional than them " she said and we laughed .

"Aunty Kate " Marion entered dress with his suit he's the little groom oh my boy look so handsome.

"My husband" Kate called leveling herself and kissing his cheek, yes she calls Marion her husband, she and Marion has grown so close and he surly likes her alot .

"Our wedding is about to start let's go ASAP" Marion said holding Kate's hand we Chuckled.

"Oh c'mon baby,do you want to marry your aunty then who will your uncle marry , you know uncle Chris will give you a glare " I said .

"Mommy aunty Kate already calls me her husband so i'm her husband, this is just uncle stealing my wife from me" he said and we all laughed.