chapter 28❤

Rose POV

The car stopped Infront of the building I never thought I would see again , it's just like a new day has come for me, maybe the start of something new ,I felt a hand on my waist and I turned to see Malcolm looking at me so lovely as I smiled at him .

" Why don't we go in?"He Asked and i nodded his hand on my lower back as we walked into the house ,he pulled the door open for me  and i stepped in, I looked around could this be the right house ? I turned to look at Malcolm who was smiling at me , I looked back to the arrangements and I must say it's very beautiful but are we in the right house .

"Umm, Malcolm this " I gestured the house " is our house? I asked.

He smiled at me, and held my hand.
"Yes Rose, it's our house , I just made some changes all for you " he said and I smiled.

"It's very beautiful, everything is so brand new" I whispered.

"Yes love , c'mon you need to see the bedroom" he says and i nodded, he held my hand as we went into the bedroom, my smile widened as I saw the room colored with my favorite white and a mixture of black, the setting of the bedroom also is changed.

" Wow" I whispered going to touch the wall tears shining In my eyes as I looked at him.

"It's beautiful Malcolm, I can't believe you did all this for me" I said .

He moved closer to me and held my hands.
" Rose this " he looked round the house "all this is still Little,you deserve much more than this Rose, you deserve everything " he whispered caressing my cheek .

"You don't know how my life turned for the worse when I saw you lying on that bed, I waited 1, 2 ,3 ,7 months but you didn't wake up , I was devastated I thought on this 9nth month I was gonna loss you , hell the doctor told me to give you up,i just couldn't Rose,i couldn't let you go, I needed you and i had that faith that strong faith that you will wake up , and you did even when I had that terrible dream that you died, I felt like my heart was turned ice cold and I was freezing, but then I heard the good news  " he suddenly smiled "i found myself again , lots have happened Rose, when you lay there for those past months I realized that I just don't love you but your the breath i was breathing and if ....I don't even want to think about the if ...all i'm greatful for is, you're back to me again " he said with happiness shining in his eyes .

Even I myself thought I won't make it, i'm still shocked i made it out, I could still recall the accident plain and clear, it was really bloody , connected with that life machine I knew the pain I was going through finding it difficult to breath, but thank goodness I didn't loss my memory or anything, because that accident is bad enough to make me forget everything about my life , I still remembered I came back with Malcolm after giving him a second chance, and my son Marion , their the reason why I had to fight harder .

Even my father wanted me to come back, he wasn't happy i had to just come , it wasn't my time and I needed to come back, I gently touched Malcolm's cheek as i pulled him closer and placed my lips on his,i miss him so much , I really do .

We pulled apart for a while .

"Thank you for having faith in me, thanks for not giving me up Malcolm", I whispered.

"I was willing to let you sleep for the rest of your life " he says   and I Chuckled.

"Oh you actually had bad plans for me , would it be better to just give up then letting me sleep till the end of the world ", I said and he chuckled.