chapter 16❤

Rosé POV

"Rose I want to talk to you about what the doctor said earlier" Malcolm said and that Moment i tensed up  i swallowed hard and stare at him, I thought he won't talk about this but I thought wrong .

I can't even get myself ready for this , my legs are like jelly right now.

" Rosé, are you okay ? Malcolm asked  with concern.

My head snapped to him and I swallowed again, looking everywhere else but him, my Palm began to sweat and I could feel my forehead having a pool there , I was already anxious and I try to calm myself down , then I felt him walking towards me and my heart skipped a bit , oh no please, I don't want to talk , i'm not ready .

" Rose is there something your not telling me?" He asked .

" What.....what do you mean , ...of...off course n-not " I stammered not looking at him, he gently touched my shoulder and I jumped in fear I moved away from him immediately and he looked at me shocked.

" Rosé what's wrong with you ?" He asked again  I really want to run away from him " goddammit Rose i'm talking to you " he yelled Making me jump and I started crying.

" Rosé, oh my God, i'm so sorry love I didn't mean to yell at you i'm so sorry " Malcolm pulled to his chest and hugged me and I just stood still crying, it's not because he shouted at me but because of the painful memory, I don't want to talk about it that's the truth .

" Rose" he raised my head to look into my eyes as my lips trembled.

" Can you please talk to me, I really want to know what's wrong with you " he pleaded and I could see how worried he is for me .

" i'm sorry Malcolm...but please i'm not ready to talk yet " I whispered, it's too hard to get it out of my throat, he caressed my hair and looked at me sadly .

" Rosé, you really got me worried today , you don't know how much this affected me, I couldn't stop thinking and what happened earlier was really terrifying, you got me so scared, please Rose talk to me " he pleaded caressing my cheek .

" Malcolm.....just please, just give me a little time , I will tell you but please i'm not ready yet " I pleaded and he felt bad but he nodded .

" The earlier you tell me the better,i don't want to loss you Rose, you mean so much to me, i just want everything to go back to normal, and you can learn to trust me again " he said and I know right this moment i believe him Malcolm won't hurt me again , his eyes held love trust and care and i know I can try to trust him again .

" Thanks for understanding Malcolm, I really appreciate it" I said and he nodded , I turned and left him alone staring after me .

I really wish this was easy but each time I try to say it, I don't know I felt like my tongue got tied , Malcolm deserve to know why i'm like this , he deserves to know it, but i'm still hurt each time I think about the past , God , I got into Marion's room and there lay my son with his I pad close to his stomach his holding it but he was fast at sleep , I walked gently to the bed and caressed his hair and gently kissed it, I kissed his forehead and let my tears fall .

" I love you so much " I whispered and kissed him again ,I pulled his I pad away from him and put it off  then placed it back in the house and covered him up , I kissed him one more time before offing the light and hugging my son to sleep .