chapter 6❤

ROSE POV

Work went on for most of the hour's and I kept checking my time if Marion's play date will soon be over .

"Table 4 Rose" my manager called.

"Yes ma'am, " I quickly rushed to the couple's and asked them what they want after being told, I went back to get their order in place and took it to them .

I went back to Kathy and Issac who were gisting away on the counter , i'm kind of having headache and I touched my temple, I took my phone to check the time , 30 minutes more for Marion to return, I already miss my pretty son .

" Checking for Marion?" Kathy asked with a smile and I nodded .

" 30 minutes left" I replied.

" You can't stay a day without him right, you keep checking your time , always eager to have him back " Kathy and i chuckled .

" I can't honestly, he's all I have and I love him so much to be away from him for a whole day " I said checking my time again.

"awwn!....,i'm so sure he's going to be a mommies boy once he's older, your connection is just too beautiful" she says and i smiled ,of course he will be a mommies boy.

"i pray i have such connection with my child" she says and i gave her a glare.

"of course you will be a great mother Kathy stop doubting yourself "i assure , she gave me a warm smile.

" Rose, I saw what happened yesterday, Mr Malcolm Rodriguez is your ex husband isn't he ?" She asked and I couldn't be more than surprised,of course the world knows him, he is a very rich bastard...or should I say billionaire who is swimming in billions, he goes all round the world and his a highly respected man in the business world , why won't any one know him?

"Umm yeah" I replied.

" Oh my goodness, Rose, I was tongue-tied when I saw him in the restaurant yesterday and finding out he's your ex husband is making the whole drama sweet, he's very handsome and muscling the kind of man I want " she said and I rolled my eyes .

" Yeah true tho" I simply replied.

" Rose, he was really angry yesterday when you refused to talk to him " she said .

" Yeah and I don't know how he found my apartment, " I replied she has a shock expression.

" Oh my God , Rose, I don't think that's new though...he's Malcolm Rodriguez for goodness sake ,a man with high power, so why won't he find your apartment, he has his ways Rose" Kathy said and I believed it .

Malcolm is someone who can get you if he really mean it, even what he said yesterday is still fresh , he said he won't give up but will get me back ,I can't help but suddenly feel weak, my hands shoke knowing i will surly be expecting him at anytime.

"You're right Kathy , I should go pick my son now , they must have arrived" I said .

" Sure Rose,give this chocolate to my cute bunny " she said handing me a chocolate.

" Thanks Kathy " I said .

I changed into my outfit and took my bag to see manager.