chapter 23❤

ROSE POV

I looked at the house I grew up in after 4 years now, and decided to go in, I needed to talk to mom, I wanted to find answers from her, I needed to know what I ever did wrong for her to ruin my precious home, taking a deep breath i stepped out of the car with my handbag across my arm, Malcolm had wanted to come with me but I asked him to stay back it wasn't easy to convince him but he agreed to stay back, I was very thankful for last-night because Malcolm made me felt comfortable, he said Marion was enough for us, and he was happy he had me and our son now .

So now i need to talk to my mom alone, because I know if Malcolm comes with me he might stop me from going to forward, after taking a long deep breath, I opened the door and walked in without knocking.

There she sat watching TV and when she discovered my presence she was surprised to see me but suddenly smiled and got up as I walked towards her.

" Rose, you came how are you my dear ? She asked In her fake caring tone like she cared, she hugged me briefly but I didn't return it , I came to talk and that's what I will go straight to.

"Have a seat and make Yourself comfortable while I make something for you to eat " she says .

" i'm not here to eat or dine with you , i'm here to talk , and I need to hear the whole truth" I said and she looked kind of scared.

" Um....what must that be? She asked anxiously .

" Tell me the reason why you had to destroy my marriage....Mom" I asked calmly emphasizing the Mom and i could see how nervous she became.

"Rose ...I don't ... understand... wha...what you mean " she said her voice like a whisper

"Stop lying,your games are over and I already know the truth , so you better start talking, if not all the information i have will get to the police" I shouted and she looked frightened.

" Rose please i'm sorry , i'm really sorry" she started begging.

" Tell me now " I tried to control my voice , just then Raymon appeared, once he saw me he was surprised but then smiled coming towards me , but when he saw his mother's face how scared she looked he frowned.

," Rose , mom....what's going on here , mom are you okay ?" Raymon asked .

"Start taking" I yelled ignoring Raymon.

" I will talk Rose.... please i'm really sorry I.....

" Stop apologizing and tell me what I need to hear " I yelled getting impatient with her.

"Ok ok....umm.....I was married before I met Parker , your father " she started looking from me to Raymon.

"We were so poor and that was when I had Raymon" she said making me confused, what is she saying?

" You mean to say Raymon isn't dad's son ? I asked and she nodded making me surprised.

"Leo is the father of Raymon , he was my husband before your father Parker , when I discovered we were so poor we had nothing and I just wanted a means to provide for my family since Raymon was just little and Leo couldn't find a better job,so one day I met your father and things started from there , he was so rich and handsome and I thought why not follow him and I will make lots of Money, days and weeks pass and Parker confessed he was in love with me, I liked him but I didn't love him I was only with him because he always gives me lots of money,But everything didn't go as planned, I mistakenly got pregnant for him " she cried and I couldn't help feeling bad myself, the fact is she Lied she was in love with him just because she wanted Money?