chapter 24❤

Raymon's POV

Once Rose ran out of the house , I stared at the woman that called her self my mother , how could she do this to her own child ,all this while I thought she loved Rose, she was only pretending.

" Raymon please you have to understand me" she said I shook my head disgusted at her .

" understand you , really? .... Because right now i'm disappointed in you mom" I said and turned and hurried out of the house , i'm going to Malcolm's House to talk to Rose, she's the only sister I have , I love her so much , we had always been best of friends right from childhood, I wouldn't let what mom did pull us apart .

I got into the car and went after her, how could mom even think of killing Mr Parker , even if I knew he wasn't my father , he had never hurt me ,he loves me like his own child , mistakes are bond to happen and it was an accident dad got killed , but was it necessary to put all the anger on Rose? She was innocent it wasn't her fault.

I kept driving till I saw something from afar off like smoke, I speed up and when I got closer I discovered it was a car it was upside down and smoke was covering  it , I stopped my car .

A terrible accident must have happened here, then my mind went to Rose, no no ....I quickly ran towards the car and started Looking round it trying to find the door, but the smoke was almost swallowing the car , I started coughing and i tried all my best till I found the door .

" Rose" I whispered when I saw a head , I pushed my hand between the door mirror and i removed my hand , i try to open the door but it was stuck , I coughed over and over again, finally after so much struggle the door opened and I bend well to grab a hold of her hand after struggling with the seatbelt , I started pulling her out and I discovered one side of the car has catched fire .

I kept trying, sweating and coughing at the process, untill I managed to pull her out , she was bloody all her face Neck hand everywhere, I gently lifted her up into my arms , I have to get her far away from the car because this car will explode, so I tried and walked back towards my car and opened the back door, I tried and put her in , still coughing I closed the door and got into the driver's seat , I put my car on gear and zoomed off as fast as I could , that's when I saw from the rear mirror her car exploded .

Thank goodness I got her on time , what do I do ? I quickly got my phone and while driving i found Malcolm's number, I pressed the call button and wait for him to pick .

"Hello " I heard his voice.

" Malcolm, Malcolm there's an emergency, Rose got into a terrible accident" I said trying to control my tears as I kept driving the car as fast as I could, I was still coughing badly.

" What ??...how , where ? oh my god ...where is she ? "He Asked panicking.

" i'm taking her to the hospital right now meet me at Johnson's hospital" I said and end the call,i looked back at Rose and my hands shake which was covered with blood, I had scratched my hand pretty hard when I was trying to pull her out, i looked back at her ,she was covered in blood and all my body too is now covered with blood .

Please nothing can happen to Rose.

Malcolm's POV

After I got the call from Raymon, my heart torn,i felt like million knives were stabbing me  , I quickly picked Marion because i couldn't leave only him home I got into the car and I speed like a mad man towards Johnson's hospital, I couldn't help but cry , Rose got into an accident, was this even real , how manage how did it happen?