chapter 26❤

Malcolm's POV

The doctor attended to Chris and his arm got bandaged, I phoned Kate his girlfriend to come see him, I just wanted them to settle things between each other , it's because Chris was helping me out they had to be distance from each other .

I went into Chris hospital room, he was laying down his eyes closed but once he heard the door open he opened them and gave me a smile and I returned it going toward him to help him seat up.

" How is the arm ?"I asked .

" Better? but I still feel the stink " he says and we Chuckled.

" You're indeed a best friend Christian, I don't know how to thank you for all you've done for me " I said .

" C'mon mal...you should never have to thank me , after all we are best friends since childhood and you were the one always saving me from the bad guys in school, you were like the brother i never had and you took me as one , i owe you big man" he says 

And that made me remember Matthew , I've always saved him and Chris from grade and highschool bully's, we were really close but Matthew just changed, it was really shocking.

"I know your hurting for  what your brother did mal, even I myself feel bad , he was so loving back in school,i just wonder why he suddenly turned evil " Chris says and I thought to the condition he had put Rose in, she's lying in that hospital bed fighting for her life , and it's all my fault.

" He really ruined my life Chris, i don't think I can ever forgive him" i said .

" I myself, I don't think I can " he replied Just then the door open and Kate ran in tears in her eyes when Chris saw her his eyes widen .

" Kate ?" He whispered.

" Oh you stupid man, how could you get yourself shut, you almost gave me a heart attack" She cried hugging him tightly, I smiled,Chris looked at me and i winked him.

" Um, baby i'm sorry , I didn't get shut on purpose, how did you know I got shut?" He asked.

" Malcolm called to tell me, you bastard you couldn't even call to tell me " she slapped his chest .

" Baby you were avoiding me" he said and i just couldn't help but see the love they have for each other , and my mind wondered to Rose, I miss her so much .

"But I was just angry that didn't mean I don't still care or love you and besides Malcolm explained everything to me, i know i doubted you i'm so sorry but you know i still love you " she says sadly .

" I love you too baby and you know it, i'm sorry I didn't call , I didn't want to bother you ,please  forgive me?" Chris says and she nodded ,then she leand to him and they started kissing, I rolled my eyes .

" Get a room please, can't you see i'm here ?" I groaned out ,they pulled apart chuckling and i glared at Chris .

" Sorry bro, when ever I see her I just loss control" Chris says,he doesn't even have to say it i can see it.

"Oh Malcolm how about Rose I heard she's back, and also you both have a son, I would love to meet them " she says excietedly and I turned sad again Chris whispered something to her and her hand flew to her mouth she looked at me with pity eyes and came towards me.