chapter 7❤

ROSE POV

Malcolm stopped the car In front of my apartment, we got down from the car and I carried Marion but he struggled down .

" Mommy I want to walk " he said and i smiled and placed him down.

We walked into the building and i opened my door, Marion and Malcolm entered and  I get in and shut the door .

" Mommy i'm hungry" Marion said and I smiled at him.
" Alright baby , what would you like to eat ? I asked .

" Fish and chips" he said and i smiled .

"Umm....okay baby " I answered, the truth is I don't have does beverages at home and I don't think my money is enough , Malcolm looked at me and I face the other side , not wanting him to realize I have a problem, cause his good at reading minds alot .(what a talent)

" Umm baby, let me freshen you up before you eat okay " I said .

" Yes mommy " he said and I looked at Malcolm who already sat down.

" I will be right back " I said and he nodded .

I took marion to the bedroom and freshen him up dress him with clean cloth .

" Umm baby, why don't I make French toast for you " I said at least i have that at home now .

" Okay mommy I like it" he said and i smiled, now tell me why this boy isn't such an Angel .

" Alright baby, here is your I pad" I gave him and he jumped up happily.

"And here is a chocolate for you, aunty Kathy said I should give it to you " I said smiling at him as he collected it.

" Okay mommy, will I go with you tomorrow to see mom Margaret and Issac and aunty Kathy ?"He asked .

Well Marion knows them a lot because I take him there some times.

"Yes baby, and they really want to see you , you can show your I pad to them once we go okay ? I said .

He nodded .

"Sure mom" he smiled at me

"That's like my good boy, kiss mommy " I said and he kissed my cheek and i kissed his both Cheek and ruffle his hair he giggled and I smiled at him.

" i'm going to play with uncle Malcolm, bye mommy " and with that he ran out of the bedroom, I sat quietly on the bed , Marion has already take a liking to Malcolm so easily, he's so happy, I've never seen him this Eager to play with someone like this .

I stood up and went to freshen up , after I was done I walked back into the sitting room and Malcolm and Marion was playing with the I pad, he sat on Malcolm's lap and I could see the love they both have for each other , I stood staring at them smiling, this is all new and i'm happy he at least accepted Marion as his son.

But he would have never accepted him then .

I went into the kitchen to make them food , well. Not heartless not to make food with him, it changes nothing huh ?