chapter 10❤

Malcolm's POV

After I left Rose, I could hear her cry it broke my heart, I got into my car and sat for a while, I held the steering tightly that my knuckles turned white, should i go back and tell her i'm sorry but I don't want the custody, that i'm only doing this because i want her back?

Fuck!!! I made her cry ,I fuckin make her cry, I did nothing but make her cry all the time , when I went back to new York, I told my parents I found her and we had a son, they were so surprised, my parents were so sorry and eager to see Rose and their grandchild, we all regretted what we did, not believing Rose even when she swore she was innocent, they want to ask for her forgiveness, I should have trusted her but that video was so hard to resist.

When she had gone to her mother and brother , they didn't accept her which went to my shocking as well, I mean she was her daughter and a sister to her elder brother Raymon, even if she was guilty wasn't that motherly love supposed to be there? But they sent her away as well , and my mind was destroyed at that time not to process what really happened until I found out she never cheated , I had gone to ask her mother and brother about her whereabouts, but they acted like they don't care where ever Rose was, I couldn't understand her parents, and her dad died a year after we divorced, it happened that he didn't know where Rose was since he was on a business trip then , but the question is, would he had throw her out like his wife did ? Because Mr Parker really love Rose a lot.

I couldn't help but kept thinking about the whole situation, I was confused, I really was , but now that I found her, I need to use anything I can to get her back and if it's to use our son so be it , i'm determined to get Rose back , and this issue and confusion has to be settled.

My phone rang and it was Chris, Chris has always been searching with me for the last years too after he heard we divorced, he came back some months later from Europe,and I told him everything, he was the one who made me found out it might be a set up and truly it was , when we both made the search, he discovered it was Jackson Erlone and someone who planned it , Chris had beating the hell out of jack to confess who sent him to make the tape, but he refused, Chris never stopped beating him until he was bruised up , after that Chris showed me some messages in his phone that an unknown number sent to him that he will have to take him out of the way since he was interfering on what wasn't his business.

I was beyond shock , who would be threatening him, but knowing Chris he didn't give a damn about it and said he dares the person to show him self and that instant we got a text telling him ,

* I don't need to show myself, time shall tell *

That was when I and Chris started suspecting any one around us,he even suggested i tell Rose about the custody in other to get her back , and I agreed to it because i know Chris plans never fail, i'm sure she will have no choice but to come with me , Chris had really helped a lot .

" Hi Chris" I said into the phone

" How did it go Malcolm? He asked .

I was still sited in my car looking at the building.

" It really didn't go well, I think she probably hates me more now " I said sighing

" Yeah man, I know she would , but this is the only way to get her " he said and I nodded then I realized he couldn't see me .

"Yeah sure, " I replied.

" So are you still with her? He asked .