chapter 8❤

Malcolm's POV

I walked back got into my car and drove off straight to the hotel , once I reached my hotel Chris was there in the sitting room , I walked to seat and poured some drink into the second glass cup with him.

I gulped it all , and took another again,i really was heart broken, Rose hate me she hates me so much, I saw the hate in her eyes , all I just want is to make my family whole again, I know I hurt her but I need her back , and for the last 3years and 6 months I've not been my self, I've never been able to move on or forget her and now i see her again with a son , my son my blood , I need her back , I need Rose again , I missed her .

" Mal....were you able to talk to her? " Chris asked , I drank another glass .

" She hates me Chris.... Rose hate me"I tried to be a man and not let my tears drop , I poured another drink again, drinking all in one gulp.

" Drink on mal, you need it , i'm really sorry things are too tough right now between you two, how about Marion, has he found out the truth yet?" He asked , I nodded .

" Did he accept you ? He asked .

" Yes, he was very happy to know i'm his father, i actually cant believe i had a son all this while .....Chris i really want too take them both back to New York , i want to make up for everything I've done to Rose and my son ,i want her to forgive me " I say brokenly .

"Mal man, it's just for some time , just give her some time, i'm sure everything will be fine soon." he said and i nodded , I got up to head up to my room ,I was already feeling dizzy.

" I already spoke to Joe, the jet is ready for tomorrow" Chris said and I gave him a nod  before heading to the room , I was already drunk a little actually.

Once I got into my room, I flung myself on the bed and stare up at the ceiling, I couldn't help but remember the past , the very first day i met Rose and fell in love with her.

It was love at first sight for me and i believed that saying in that moment .

Flashback.

" Malcolm, I need you to go with me to the charity Event tomorrow night " my dad Austin said , I was just 22 then and newly into my dad's company.

" Alright dad" I said.

That night ,my mom Hanna, my dad and younger brother Mathew and I went to the charity Event .

And that was when my eyes caught a very beautiful girl, to my surprise dad walked towards her and we followed, she is standing with a man and woman with a guy beside her .

" Mr Parker " my dad greeted the man turned to see us and he instantly was happy to see my dad .

" Austin Rodriguez, i'm so happy to see you it's been a while now " Mr Parker said and my dad smiled , they must be good friends.

" Yes , oh and meet my first son Malcolm and my second son  Matthew " my dad introduce.

" Oh of course I remember Malcolm such a handsome little boy back then , now his all grown up ready to make all the women kiss his feet ," he said with a big smile and everyone laughed as he shook my hand and my brothers.