EPILOGUE❤

13
YEARS
LATER ❤

I served the meal on the dinning table , I just finished cooking a hot homemade lasagna and chicken curry, I walked to Malcolm in his office where he sat fully concentrated on a paper , he always work work and work , and since all those years he still looks more younger than ever at 43 my heart still skip for him each time I look at him, and infact he still very much look younger than a man of 43 .

"Checking me out love" he asked smirking and i blush that he caught me drooling at him as always , he stood up and walked closer to me taking me in his arms , our love for each other is so strong that sometimes i just wonder how lucky I am to have such a sweet husband, we kissed for a while and I couldn't help but blush .

"I can't believe you still blush until today Rose" he says I blushed more .

"Umm, lunch is ready " I said .

"ok love why don't we go" he said pulling me out by my waist just then the front door open and Marion entered , oh my heart tug at the sight of my son, he looks so handsome the younger version of his father , he just returned from college.

"Hello mom, hello dad" he says coming to kiss our cheeks.

"How are You son ?, you don't look bright is anything bothering you?" I asked because I know my son so well, he's angry at something and his face shows it all, at 18 he already has a body of a man.

" i'm so sick and tired of that college" he spat and I looked at Malcolm.

"Hey young man, what's wrong the last time I checked you choose there to be your highschool" Malcolm says moving closer to him .

"Yes dad, but I just got pissed off by our class teacher and most especially my coach " he said seating down.

"Would you like to tell us what happened?" I asked .

"There's this girl in my class, i'm asked to tutor her " he said angrily and I and Malcolm exchanged looks.

"So where is the problem in tutoring her?" Malcolm asked .

"You don't get it dad, she's too annoying and clumsy, I don't like her one bit" he said with disgust.

"Isn't she beautiful?" Malcolm asked nonchalantly and i couldn't help hide my smile .

Marion glared at us.
"Does that even make an exception?" He asked and we shrugged our shoulders.

"Shouldn't you be happy your school crowned you the most intelligent boy in Alexander high ?"Malcolm asked.

"i'm not just happy dad but proud, is just that the girl is so fuckin annoying, always trying to get my attention and then this stupid stuff has to come up, I need to make sure she pass this coming exam, and i'm taking her 3 times a week for the next 2 months , I fuckin don't wanna be close to her " he said .

And i can see he's really angry about tutoring this girl , maybe there's something more to it.
I gently walked and sat beside him .

"Baby you don't say bad things about people like that , didn't I thought you that?" I asked he relaxed and looked at me sadly.