chapter 12❤

ROSE POV

Yesterday I slept on the bed while Malcolm slept on the couch , i could say he wasn't really comfortable on the couch , he was restless on the couch because he is actually bigger and longer than the couch , one part of me wanted to ask him to come to the bed but the other hurtful part of me want him to lay there and take the pain .

I mean its not even more than the pain I've gone through , am i heartless for letting him sleep in discomfort?i slept in discomfort for years, so with my bitchy he artful heart i went to sleep leaving him to earn his pain after all i told him i wanted to stay with my son but he insisted i stay with him .

But i wasn't able to sleep really , because  I couldn't help but think about those times that we made love on this bed, old memories were really killing me, I had cried silently last-night Hoping he didn't hear me, how can I be okay when everything around this house brings back old memories, both happiness and pain, it was this same room I was handed a divorce paper.

FLASHBACK
.

Malcolm had been acting weird for the last two days,each time i try to talk to him he ignores me and I can't help but wonder what went wrong .

This morning I woke up on the bed not finding Malcolm anywhere, I began to wonder if he came back last night, I wasn't happy the distance that was between us, I felt my marriage is breaking but yet I don't know what was the issue .

I decided to go freshing up and probably see if he will come back soon, after freshen up I got of the bathroom only to see Malcolm seated on the bed , his posture wasn't pleasant at all and I moved closer to him, after I sat beside him I gently touched his arm but he moved it off him , my heart sunk with fear .

" Mal... colm...wha..... what's.,... wrong? I asked fearfully.

"Get dressed " he simply said with a hard tone, but didn't look at me, his voice was filled with anger and it got me more scared, Malcolm was never like this towards me, what's happening.

I quickly got up and changed into a gown from my closet, i didn't bother with any make up or arranging my hair which I washed from the shower, I just wanted to do what he says so we can talk .

I walked back to him and before I could talk he handed me a paper, I gently took it from him but my eyes was on him, he wasn't looking at me , I looked at the paper and what I saw shocked my whole system and I remained like a magnet on my spot my eyes wide with shock and mybody screaming to die.

"Malcolm.....why...why ...are you ... giving...me a divorce, ...what ...did I do ? I asked as panic settled in my system my eyes teary of what was about to come .

" Your asking me ? he looked up, his eyes so red, he got up and I got scared and moved back, fear so evidence in my whole body for this man that stood right Infront of me .

" Are you asking me? He barked again making me to jump, all of a sudden he grabbed my arm forcefully digging his nails into my flesh , I cried out in pain he shoved some pictures on my face .

" Take a look at this shit? I trusted you Rose but I suddenly became boring for you that you had to open your legs for another man" he yelled as I looked into the picture, that moment I knew something was off , it wasn't me this was fake, this picture I was half naked and a man was ontop me, kissing my neck, my hands shake, this can't be me no it's not me.