chapter 13❤

Malcolm's POV

To say i'm happy is really an  understatement,i don't know how to express my feelings, but all I know is i'm happy Rose is back with me, although just physical but not the intimate part, but I really wish we could build back our broken homes , it's been a week already and we've been sleeping in the same room but i on the couch and she on the bed ,i can't help countless night's I've woken to look at her .

I know she was hurted by me,but just looking at her I wish my old Rose could come back to me, I love her still I never stopped, when she asked of privacy I gladly gave it to her because I know she needed that time,i couldn't stand hurting her since I already broke her heart so badly , yes I know I really did break her because if this would had happened to me It would have been worse for me.

I never knew that when I was blinded by what I saw and throwing her out I was also pushing my unborn child out, I wish I could turn back the hands of time and re-correct all my mistake, I deserve her hatred I know deep down I do .

Rose had finally met Christian 4 days ago and she was really happy to see him and apologized about not recognizing him over there in Paris , if you ask me Christian and Rose were best of friends before he left , and that too me, Christain is the only one who knows most of I and Rose secrets and that's why when I had that divorce i regretted not informing him before doing the shit and breaking my marriage, the moment he had heard about the Breakup he flew back from Europe immediately, and he was really furious with me .

FLASHBACK..

I sat down in my office when my office door sprang open, I looked up to see a fuming Chris walking in.

" Chris" I called surprised to see him so angry .

" Malcolm... repeat what you told me on phone" he demanded.

I couldn't understand my friend, he never looked this angry at me before.

" Chris what's....

" Fuckin answer my question" be barked and i was shocked.

" I told you Rose cheated and I......

I didn't get the chance to complete the word as a heavy punch landed on my mouth , I fell back to my seat touching the side of my lips as I saw Blood I looked at Chris shocked.
He grabbed my collar standing me up.

" When did you turn to be this stupid Malcolm? Tell me huh, how could be you be so unreasonable " He barked, holding my collar tight I try to push his hand away .

" Fuck Chris what the hell is this ? I spat angrily.

" The hell your asking me? He yelled " how can you think Rose will cheat on you for fuck sake that woman loves you with the whole of her heart  and you couldn't trust her ?" He yelled .

" What's there to trust about when I saw the evidence",I yelled, getting offended now.

" Your such a moron, you are so stupid a big idiot and a fool, the lady in that photo isn't your wife , it's all made up and some changes were made to convince you it was Rose how could you be such a coward to believe a fuckin sex video and some crab picture and planned messages, how could you fuckin believe that Malcolm? "Chris yelled and punched me again , I forcefully pushed him away from him, my eyes blazing with fury , I wanted to lunch at him , but all he said kind of made sense.