chapter 3❤

Malcolm's POV

"Fuck " I cursed loudly in the car as Chris started driving us back to the hotel , I can't believe i finally saw Rose after searching for her for 3years and 6 months .

What happened between us was really bad and i know I fucked up, I accused her wrongly believing what i saw and was told , I found out she never cheated on me 3 months later after I sent her packing.

I know I hurt her feelings, and i really regret doing it, I love Rose so much , she's the only woman my heart Beat for how could I have let a fake picture and video end my marriage, we were so happy together, we were the best couples, but that day I received does envelope that she was having an affair behind my back , I couldn't take it and I didn't think straight before handing her the divorce paper,i know she must really hate me for what I did .

Now I've found her after searching for so long , but she's mad at me shes not talking to me anymore I could see the hatred right in her eyes, I haven't gotten who made me break my lovely marriage, but once I get that person that person will be sorry for making me ruin my marriage, I will have to get Rose back , I have too I don't know how It will go but I will , fuck I shouldn't have even left her what if she quit that job, I won't be able to see her soon no ...I need to go back and talk to her .

"Chris I need you to turn back" I said .

He stared at me .
" Mal your not your self right now , are you sure you want to go back to her ? He asked .

" Chris if I don't go back now I might loss her and never see her again please go back " I said he nodded and head back to the restaurant.

Just then I saw Rose coming out of the restaurant and i asked Chris to stop so she doesn't see us, she already changed into her outfit and carrying her hand bag , she hail a cab and got in.

" Follow her" I said , Chris chuckled.

" Now we are really stalking her " he said .

"I have to Christian, if not I will loss her again " I said and he followed the cab untill it stopped at a school I and Chris looked at each other and i think his thinking of the same thing as me.

" Why is she stopping here? He asked.

We watched as she got down from the cab and head into the school.

"I wonder why shes here " I said .

" Or is she a teacher as well? Chris reasoned.

I scoffed.
"I don't think so "I replied.

"Malcolm, but seriously I wasn't really sure it was Rose untill I looked her very well , she changed " he said .

" Only her hair Chris, but I don't think she remembers you again " I said .

Yeah , her hair wasn't White gold before, it was pure gold but now it's White gold, why did she change her hair she knows how much i love her hair , did she do this because we are no more together, hell she will be mine again .

"Yeah I guess it's been almost 10 years since we last saw" Chris said .

Things really changed I smiled thinking of how Rose I and Chris were before things really happened between us.

" Yeah she possibly wouldn't remember anymore but you could always let her know" I said .

Just then Rose came out but she wasn't alone , she's holding a little boy and lunchbox in her hand , I and Chris watched how another lady was kissing the boy and he smiled at her then wrapped his arms around Rose neck, she spoke to the lady and she left then she said something to the boy and he kissed her lips before She kissed his cheek and stopped a cab .

" Follow them " I said getting pissed .

"Why is she with a little kid? Chris asked .

"I don't know" I said with an angry voice, gosh I hope she's not married and had a son with someone else already , God i'm in a Range right now, thinking about it is making my fist bowled.

I will kill any man I see her with, Rose is mine , she's only mine .

Chris followed the cab till it reach a building and she paid and brought out the boy I must confess he's really a cute little boy , but who is he and why is Rose acting so lovely towards him?

She walked into the building and I faced Chris.

" You should go talk to her alone I will wait here" Chris said and I nodded and head out of the car , I looked at the area and it's not good at all so many dirt's and all, damn how can Rose live in this kind of place.

I walked into the building and there several doors and angle, now where do I go ? I saw a woman probably around her 40s

" Are you looking for someone? She asked .

" Umm yes...i'm looking for Rose, Rose Parker " I said .

" Oh, she's my favorite tenant , i'm the landlady of this place anyways follow me" she said and I nodded , I followed her behind till we reach a door .

" This is her room, she must be home already " she said with a smile I managed to smile back .

" Thank you " I said .

" Your welcome" with that she left and i stare at the door contemplating if I should knock or not.

I've been searching for so long, I need to talk to Rose so I knocked on the door.

_________________

How do you see this chapter?

Hope u like it?

Please vote, invite, comment and follow

Tnx