chapter 21❤

Malcolm's POV

I walked into Matthew's office leaving Chris and Jack behind, Matthew sat on the desk talking on the phone the moment he saw me he ended the call, but nothing could compare to the anger boiling in my chest right this moment.

" Malcolm wha.....

" You fuckin bastard" I grabbed him at once pulling him out of the chair giving him a hard punch over his jaw.

" You ruin my marriage, how dare you? you son of a bitch" I grabbed his collar and elbowed him, punch, kick , elbowed , punch , i gave him no room to hit me back , he went tumbling over his desk , as everything knocked down , I went back to him , I will kill him.

" After everything, ...punch.... You fuckin.... punch.....ruined my ma......kick ....rriage ...you bastard....you....kick ...fucker " I kept going, and he was already bloody.

" MALCOLM LEAVE YOUR BROTHER ALONE" my father shouted pulling me off Matthew who saw opportunity to move quickly away .

" Let me go dad " I yelled , Matthew started coughing out blood as he looked up at me with hatred breathing so hard .

" Malcolm do you want to kill him , he doesn't deserve your strength , i'm as  disappointed as you in him too " my father said shaking his head at Matthew who tried to get up, yes Chris showed dad the information.

" i'm gonna fuckin kill him dad, he ruined my marriage to think he was my brother, my bloody good for nothing brother " I yelled .

Matthew suddenly chuckled.

" I hate you Malcolm, I've always hated you" he spit out , I couldn't even believe it .

" I've always wanted everything,but then you always took them away from me , just when I really liked Rose, you bypass me and took her away because you know I was in love with her, you took her away from me" he yelled .

I couldn't believe what he was saying, Dad too look surprised.

" Just when I wanted Rose you took her away from me and married her " he yelled .

" I never knew you were interested in her you fucker , all I did was to tell you my feelings about Rose, but you never for once told me you liked her how was i suppose to know" I yelled back

" Really Malcolm, it seems you forgot the day I told you I liked Rose, I told you she was beautiful and I would want her , I fuckin told you " he yelled , I banged the desk hard.

" You fuckin shitting me , you never sounded serious, and to top that I already told you I was dating her so when you said that I thought you were just pulling my legs " I yelled and he chuckled.

" Your legs?, I fuckin gave a hint, have you asked Rose what had happened on her 19 birthday, I fuckin told her I loved her dammit" he yelled and i stilled for a while .

Rose had told me a guy told her he loves her , but when I told her to disclose the person to me she told me it was no use, that I should forget about it,but i was still bothered i wanted to know the person , only to hear it was actually my brother all along?i cant believe he dared to tell Rose that he loved her when he knew so well we were together .