chapter 15❤

Malcolm POV

I've never been this scared in my entire life,what happened to Rose today really scared the hell out of me, after doctor John visited she had refused to get checked saying nothing is wrong with her, but I know more than just believing and I forced Dr John to tell me the problem he had asked for a private talk which we had privately outside the mansion.

Flashback.

" Tell me Dr John is my wife okay ? I aksed , damn don't blame me if I still call her that even if she thinks we are still divorce, she still belong to me and me alone and no one else.

"You see Malcolm,i will just go straight to the point, your wife had a panic attack which means pertaining to stressing and over worry , she's so hyper to some certain things which can lead to this hard struggle to breath , and it shows that it's of stress and anxiety" he said then added " do you think your wife is suffering from any kind of illness? Cause i think this anxiety stuff and stress is too much of thinking and particularly something might not be right with her, at her stage right now she doesn't need anything like bad news or things that can get her hyper active as of now its very dangerous for her, I advise you to get to the bottom of what is bothering your wife because it seems more like a physical problem, maybe being harm by someone or something or maybe in another perspective, she needs to stay away and I mean far away from stress, and the anxiety is the worse of it all" he said and I blinked my eyes looking at him.

Harm? Anxiety? Stress ? Panic attack? What the fuck is all that ? What's wrong with Rose, why does evey Little thing gets her scared and if the doctor says " harm " then who the fuck harmed my wife ?

"is this the first time its happening to her?" he asked and my brain was running in circles, I remembered the day I took Marion from school without her permission, she was really scared what if I hadn't brought Marion back on time that day, she was very scared I've never seen Rose like that before today it happened again when she thought Marion's dog was going to hurt him.

"Dr.John .....this has happened once when i picked my son from school, she had been so scared that day thinking he was kidnapped " i say what i observed .

Dr.John nodded as if thinking " what about before you both were married ?have you seen her act this way ?"he asked.

I thought back to our past , but Rose was less worried or hyper then, she was a calm little thing , she never had such anxiety she never panicked this much.

I shook my head and Dr John place his palm on my shoulder patting it gently.

" Malcolm, you don't need to think too much about it, my advice is try to make her happy and cheer her up, don't get her worried over things that will lead to this , sometimes shock mostly cause this kind of problem, under going something shocking is one thing that can make someone like this , so i don't advise you put too much pressure on her " he said and I nodded weakling.

" Thank you so much Dr John, I really appreciate it"I said .

After escorting him and him getting into his car and drove of i went back inside to see my mother giving Rose water to drink and Marion was playing with his I pad, once my mom saw me she came to me .

" Son, is she okay , what did the doctor say?" She aksed .

I looked at Rose who looked at me back with an eye full of questions