chapter 25❤

Malcolm's POV

It's been three days since Rose accident and yes when we got to Melinda's house we found proof , from the conversation inside and to what caused the accident of Rose, we watch from the laptop how Rose Parked the car and went in, then not quite long someone rushed and started lossing the break's, his face wasn't showing so well and we had to watch closely at the end we found out it's Matthew , after he did it he smiled mischievously at himself and looked around if he was seen then quickly left .

I couldn't help but boil in the inside, didn't he say he loved Rose, why would he want to kill her, I was thinking of letting this matter go before but right now seeing this I doubt not, he's the reason for Rose critical condition, and he will rot in jail for this after I deal with him.

Melinda got arrested the same day and right now she's seated in the visiting room I and Chris looking at her intently, we have to ask her about mattews whereabout, since we couldn't find him , and they are business allies so she should definitely know something .

"Do you know, your a disgrace to mother figure?" I asked after long silence, she looked up at me her eyes so swollen since she's been crying.

"i'm sorry Malcolm, i'm ashamed of myself too " she whispers with a broken voice .

"Why do you hate Rose so much, and Planed with my brother to do this evil ? I asked .

"You already watched the video so i'm sure you know" she whispered.

"I never knew a mother could hate a child as you do Melinda" Chris said.

"I was upset at what Parker did and took it out on her" she cried .

"Parker was a good man , everything that you said from that video was all your fault, you even said he killed Leo by mistake, then why do you have to kill him" I bang my fist on the table startling her .

" I didn't mean to" she yelped .

"But you did " Chris said hard .

" It was a mistake, we were fighting and it happened, I never intended to kill him even if I was still mad and blamed him and Rose for what happened to Leo , I was just blinded by my anger which turned into hatred , i just don't know what I was doing" she cried and buried her face in her Palm .

i understand she was mad she lost the man she ever loved but was that enough reason to put the blame on Rose, Rose is just innocent and she was added into such issue .

" Where can we find Matthew ?" Chris asked .

She was quiet looking at us .

"you better talk now ,if you don't want to suffer more and add enough punishment to your crime " i snarled and she got frightened .

"Finance hotel room 212" she rushed out looking down at the table.

" We are leaving" Chris said standing up I got up too.

" How is Rose condition?"She suddenly asked making my hand turn into a hard fist as I thought about Rose condition.

"And why do you ask when you should be happy about her condition" I asked with clenched teeth.