chapter 27❤

Malcolm's POV

I stood with tears in my eyes as I stare at the casket right Infront of me, Marion stood Infront as i held him, my family stood behind me as the father started saying lots of things, I just can't believe my life will get ruined over night as I stare at the picture of Rose, we are all crying and once the father finished the prayers , we did the sign of the cross and the casket was put under ground .

Maybe sometimes life has to play unfair for you to understand the true meaning of losing someone precious , my family took hand full of sand one after the other and through it on the casket and when it came to me , I just couldn't move , I stood rooted on my spot as I hear my son's loud cry calling his mommy , I reluctantly took a hand full of sand along  ,i stared at the casket for long before throwing it on to the top.

I watched as they started covering the casket and soon it was no longer in sight, it got blocked and her name was written boldly on it as the rain cascaded  upon the grave , people started dropping flowers on the grave and finally left me because I just wanted to be alone , I moved towards the grave and placed my flowers gently my silent tears blinding me.

I couldn't say a word but just stare at her picture which was attached to the headstone of the Grave, she was smiling widely and all her teeth showed, her dimples making her gorgeous, her long hair falling right over her shoulders, old memories came flashing back from the day I met her in that charity event , all the good and bad memories we spent together, I gently touched the grave, my mouth was to heavy to talk , I felt someone touched me and when I looked up it was Chris , I got up and wipe my tears , he looked at the grave and spoke .

"Sometimes life isn't fair with the people who's taking away , Malcolm i know your hurting deep down , I can feel your pain , but do you really think giving up on her was the best thing?" He asked .

" She suffered Chris , I couldn't stand watching her suffer anymore, Everything that happened was all my fault, just maybe, maybe if I had trusted her enough, she wouldn't have to leave so soon, i should be the one , i should have been the one dead not her , she needed to rest now, she had tried a lot , it was best I let her go " I said .

" Malcolm, I don't think Rose is happy that you let her go, just look at the state you are in, maybe you should had been a little more patient" I turned to look at him.

"I was chris " I said looking at the grave" but I guess she doesn't deserve to suffer anymore,she doesn't deserve this cruel world ",I said wiping my tears, Chris touched my arm to face him which I did.

"No , you deserve her and not the world ,Malcolm ,Rose needed you, you should had fought harder for her "he said

"Rose needed you,you should had fought harder for her "

"Rose needed you, you should had fought harder for her "

Chris words kept repeating itself over and over again

"NOOO!!!" I shouted as I shut up immediately my breathing was so fast as sweat covered me my throat burning from dryness as I looked around myself scared to hell.

" Rose " I whispered still scared.

I look around me hastily to know where i am , but i'm in my apartment seated on the floor in my living room with so many bear bottles around me, it was just a dream , oh my God, it's a fuckin dream.