chapter 5❤

Malcolm's POV

As I walked out of her apartment I couldn't help but kept fuming, I had a son and i never knew, but it's all my fault I wish I never believe does lies, I fucked my marriage up and I regret every bit of it, when I found out it was all a set up it was too late,i don't know who is behind it and yet to find out who did this to my happy marriage, Chris was right , Rose changed completely and she's not the woman I knew before, what do I expect that she will open her arms and welcome me back after what I did to her?.

I had a son i was never part of his life and I let a mere picture and video pulled my happy family apart, I got into the car as Chris stared at me .

"Drive ".I told him and he understood I wasn't in the mood to talk , once we reached the hotel I went straight to the elevator pressed my floor and went straight to my room leaving Chris behind ,shortly i heard him knocking on the door .

" Man I will be in my room if your ready to talk" he said and i hear his footsteps retreat .

I stripe and went into the shower, I don't know how long I stayed there, I later came back and sat down on my bed, my phone started ringing and I Checked it it was my dad .

" Hello dad" I said .

" Malcolm were you able to close the Xanders deal ? He asked .

" I will be rounding it up tomorrow dad," I say.

" Okay son, so you will be back two days from now right ? He asked .

I thought, going back to new York isn't as easy as it is, Rose and my son is right here , and now that I've seen them I can't just go back without them, I need to take Rose and my son back with me, they don't belong here , they belong in new York with me , I don't know but this is something I would have to think later .

" Yes dad, I will be back shortly after the deal, I still have some things to run in the company" I said .

"Oh that's nice son, because the Brooks deal really hasn't been finalized i need you here as soon as possible" he said .

" Sure dad, I will be back soon" I said and hanged up.

I will have to see Rose again, fuck I need to have her back , my life has been hell since the last years that she left , I can't believe i jeopardize my happy marriage for some shit, I missed her lips her body the way we make love everything, i turned cold when I Divorced her and sent her packing, I was doomed, I started drinking and was into so many women.

I lay back on my bed as old memories came flashing back, Rose is the best woman I ever met, she's beautiful smart, kind hearted,  sexy and respectful, I had falling in love with her the moment i set my eyes on her , her father and my father were best of friends and business associates, after two years of long dating I decided to take the step of being a man, I propose to her and she accepted and my life couldn't be more happier , after a year of our marriage I got does fake pictures and love messages making me to divorce her, for goodness sake who wouldn't believe everything I saw, the messages , the video and pictures everything, I was broken and divorced her.

I still love Rose so much, losing her broke my heart and when she was leaving she took part of me along, I missed her and now I've seen her I can't leave her , I need to be part of my son's life, I already missed seeing him when he was still a toddler but I will take every chance I can to make up for the lost years .