HAVANA, OH NA NA / MYG

| HAVANA / 22:32 || a week after meeting him |

| HAVANA / 22:32 |
| a week after meeting him |

I KNEW IT WHEN I MET HIM / I LOVED HIM WHEN I LEFT HIM

MIN YOONGI HAD TO GET OUT OF THE CLUB.

the lights, the music, the goddamned people, it was all too much. his black shirt was all too tight and his black jeans even more, his mouth tasted of maraschino cherries and vodka, his head was pounding, and although he would usually be dancing up there with all the other pretty boys, downing shots and snorting cocaine, all he wanted was his bed. he should've left the country a week ago, but things— or, rather, people had come up, and he'd stayed longer.

and now here he was. in a club in havana, waiting for a boy who wouldn't show up, with maraschino cherry in his mouth and a pounding in his ears. god, he should've listened to what the girl he was rooming with had told him. "don't fool around with him, he'll stand you up", "he's probably had evil in him from the minute he hit his teens", "it's no use, yoongi. he's not gonna show up". but he had been foolish, foolish to think he was in love with someone like the boy he had met. manny had evidently been right; the boy had evil in him.

yoongi sighed, feeling a slight sting in his eyes, but he fought back. he wouldn't cry. not over some fucking stranger with silky soft hair and the tongue of the devil, who had left yoongi wanting more, more, more. no. he was min yoongi, and he was better than that.

he stood up from the barstool he had been sat on for the previous half-hour, leather worn from the various people before him. he weaved his way through honey skinned girls and charcoal haired boys, taking pills and shots and cigarettes, second hand smoke hitting yoongi like a fog when he finally got outside. the neon sign of the club glowed bright in the sweaty night, a group of girls with cigarettes and tight, short and stylish dresses standing and chatting, one of them laughing giddily at what her friend had said. yoongi leant on the wall beside the door, taking a deep, shaky breath, before taking his phone from his pocket. his group with his friends he'd come there with— plus the girl who owned the apartment he was staying at— had a few messages, and he checked them quickly.

the three amigos ( plus manny )
@rainhamanny, @myg_boy, @hyojongo and @hyunA

MANNY :
has he shown his face?
[ 22:11 ]

HYUNA :
text us if you need help with anything! i can easily come down and whup his ass if he's hurt you in any way
[ 22:14 ]

HYOJONG :
we've had a meeting and have officially decided that we'll collectively kick his ass if he does anything
[ 22:16 ]

yoongi managed a weak smile at the messages, but put his phone away, not in the mood for responding. he was still waiting on that boy, the one with the stupidly nice cherry coloured hair, and it was stupid, it was so stupid for someone like min yoongi to be waiting on a boy, because that wasn't something he ever did.

one of the smoking girls walked up to him, clad in a golden dress and silver high heels. she looked distinctly asian, her facial features angled and pretty, and she took a drag before speaking to yoongi in near-perfect korean. how she had known his nationality, he had no clue whatsoever. "you waiting for someone?" she asked, brushing her silky blonde hair from her shoulder. yoongi nodded.

"i guess," he sighed. "some boy... said he'd meet me here."

"oh, darling," the girl offered a comforting smile— sympathetic, almost. "who's the boy? must be stupid, leaving a cute guy like you hanging."

yoongi was about to answer when his phone buzzed in his pocket. he excused himself quietly, taking the device out and seeing a twitter dm notification flash across his screen. he double tapped it, and took a breath as he saw the sender.

kim taehyung [ @THEKTH ]

KIM TAEHYUNG :
can't make it tonight, love. plans, yknow the deal. same time next week?
[ 22:37 ]

yoongi's blood boiled as he read the message. he had said he'd come. he promised. amongst rushed kisses and rough touches, he had promised yoongi he'd meet him at the club that day. and somehow, foolishly, yoongi had gotten it into his head that if he showed up, it would mean something. that their relationship would be more than a whole week spent hooking up, more than drinking together and the night ending with yoongi pleading for more of taehyung. yoongi gripped his phone tight, knuckles white, biting so hard into his lip that it almost drew blood.

same time next week? he could fucking dream.

are you sure
you want to block
@THEKTH?
YES|no

@THEKTH is now
blocked from
following you and
viewing your tweets.

yoongi took the deepest breath he could, chest aching slightly, tears pricking in his eyes. he pushed past the girl stood in front of him, digging his fingernails into his palm hard, making it hurt as much as he could to avoid thinking about the fucking ridiculously hot boy. he walked down havana streets, headed for manny's apartment, typing a quick message to his friends with shaking fingers.

the three amigos ( plus manny )
@rainhamanny, @myg_boy, @hyojongo and @hyunA

YOONGI :
book tickets back to south korea. i'm leaving him for good.
[ 22:45 ]

yay chapter one is up!!

hope you're enjoying !
- jace 💘