STIGMA / KTH

| SEOUL / 14:15 ||SUNDAY |

| SEOUL / 14:15 |
|SUNDAY |

DEEPER, DEEPER / THE WOUND JUST GETS DEEPER / LIKE PIECES OF BROKEN GLASS / THAT I CAN'T REVERSE

KIM TAEHYUNG WAS SAT IN A CAFÉ, WITH SIX OF THE PEOPLE WHOSE HEARTS HE HAD BROKEN SAT AROUND HIM.

he recognised all of their faces: jeon jeongguk, the attractive stripper (still cute, but with unimaginable fury in his eyes); park jimin, the sweetheart he had met at the beach in busan (his hair was a deep black, as opposed to the brown taehyung had met him with and he looked pissed); jung hoseok, who seemed to have forgiven taehyung back at the apartment (he was holding seokjin's hand, and the two seemed close); kim namjoon, who made taehyung feel guilty every time he glanced at him; min yoongi, the havana boy taehyung barely remembered (he did recall the smug smirk, though); and finally, regina george incarnate, kim seokjin (all angry eyes and bitter words that made taehyung nervous).

the six boys all looked at him with malice and hatred— somehow jimin and jeongguk seemed to be the most hateful, but yoongi was close— and taehyung felt so guilty. he couldn't look any of them straight in the eyes, so he just stared at his rings, playing with the fake diamond one he wore on his middle finger. he could feel their gazes on him, like burning knives.

yoongi was the first one to speak, voice full of a powerfully controlled rage.

"okay, enough of this 'silent guilt' bullshit," he said, causing taehyung's head to perk up and look at him. "taehyung; first, i want an apology. second, i want answers to any and all fucking questions we ask."

taehyung nodded, sitting up to look directly at the boys who sat on the opposite end of the table. yoongi looked at him expectantly, arms crossed over his chest. "yoongi-hyung," taehyung spoke with a hoarse voice, nervous and jittery. "i'm sorry for leaving you the way i did. i wasn't busy, of course, you knew that, it was some pretty cuban girl and i just didn't care to continue on with you. i'm an asshole, and i know that," he turned to jimin and jeongguk, gulping at the way they looked at him. "jimin... i'm so sorry. i got too attached to you and i felt like i couldn't let that happen. jeongguk seemed to be... the only solution. i-i think i loved you, jimin, and i didn't want to love again."

jimin nodded, almost gravely. "i… i get it. i won't and i don't forgive you, but i get it." taehyung smiled, tightly, but gratefully. jeongguk bit tightly at his lip, sliding his fingers under the rips of his jeans, humming with nervous energy. he was always fidgety, that boy.

"jeongguk-ah," taehyung breathed, meeting the stripper's deep chocolate irises. "i used you, and i hate myself for it. i'm incredibly sorry for what i did to you, for lying to you. i never should have put you through that."