DON'T PLAY NO MORE SAD SONGS / KSJ

| SEOUL / 13:51 || SUNDAY |

| SEOUL / 13:51 |
| SUNDAY |

STAY OUT ALL NIGHT / GO WHERE THE MUSIC IS LOUD / SO I DON'T HAVE TO THINK ABOUT IT

SEOKJIN WOULD BE LYING IF HE SAID HE WASN'T FUCKING EXCITED.

perhaps it was odd for him to be so excited, it seemed odd, a bit perverse, even, but if you got the opportunity to roast the person who made you an addict to terrible things, wouldn't you be excited? seokjin had every right to be ecstatic at the very thought of getting back at kim taehyung, and he was exactly that.

seokjin, namjoon and hoseok were walking down seoul streets together, hoseok talking animatedly about something that seokjin wasn't really listening to, high off the cocktail of satisfaction and excitement bubbling inside him. he stuck his hands in his pockets and plastered a shit-eating grin across his face, not missing the way hoseok looked at him with his own heart shaped grin. "you look pretty happy, seokjin hyung." hoseok grinned, voice cheerful as he half-lent on namjoon, an arm around the taller boy. seokjin nodded, an airy chuckle leaving his lips.

"well, it's not every day you get to roast the fuck out of your exes, hey?" he laughed, eyes sparkling. hoseok laughed with him, hooking an arm around his shoulder, his body close to seokjin's.

"you're right there," hoseok hummed. seokjin wondered if hoseok was always this touchy; not that he minded it. to be honest, it was quite nice, having someone so close. the younger boy was insanely gorgeous, just like namjoon, both of them tanned and dimpled, with great smiles and amazing laughs.

"i'm gonna have to restrain myself from slapping him," namjoon laughed, a hand running through his mint green hair. it was such a bright colour, but it suited him, even if it was unnatural. "i've actually written diss tracks for him, can you believe that? i wasted my lyrical ability on his ass."

seokjin laughed loudly, throwing his head back. the three got a few weird stares as they walked down the street, seokjin's squeaky laugh attracting attention, but they didn't care, high off the sense of victory they'd gained. victory gave them a sense of superiority, and it was amazing.

taehyung's apartment block was tall and modern— like all the seoulite buildings— and looked like it'd be insanely expensive to live there. seokjin looked expectantly at hoseok, for confirmation that it was the right building. "there he is," hoseok smiled triumphantly, pushing his hands into his pockets. "are you ready to face the bitch?"

"in all truth?" seokjin laughed, swinging an arm around namjoon, although he was substantially taller than seokjin. "no fucking way."

"don't worry, jin-hyung," hoseok pecked him on the cheek, making seokjin go bright red. "a kiss for luck!"

"hey!" namjoon protested, but, quick as a flash, hoseok kissed his cheek too, and a dimple carved it's way into existence onto that same cheek. hoseok smirked at how he seemed to have the two boys wrapped around his finger, before tugging them along.

"c'mon, we have an ex to roast!"

hoseok was the first to knock on kim taehyung's apartment door, seokjin's hands beginning to shake a little. the sense of victory seemed to wear off, but he held his head high; he would not allow kim taehyung to see him weak. ever.

"you're okay, hyung," namjoon whispered, seeing how seokjin's hands had begun to shake. "we're with you."

some might've thought that the closeness between the three was odd— seokjin had only met the two of them a few days ago, and hoseok and namjoon were barely even acquaintances— but seokjin trusted people very easily, taehyung was proof of that, and he felt like these men were completely okay to trust. it was visible in how namjoon held hoseok's hand, hoseok's hand which was shaking as well, just like seokjin's. they were all nervous, but they would not let kim taehyung see them as such.

seokjin lifted a hand, and knocked on kim taehyung's door.

updating bc what the hell i've written all of this book :)))

also i've written a few chaps of a minjoon cg/lb story and i'm wondering if y'all would enjoy reading smth like tht? gimme ur thoughts

– jace 💞