SORRY TO MY UNKNOWN LOVER / KNJ

| SEOUL / 15:32 |

| SEOUL / 15:32 |

SORRY THAT I CAN'T BELIEVE / THAT ANYBODY EVER REALLY / STARTS TO FALL IN LOVE WITH ME

TAEHYUNG FELT LIKE SHIT.

there were multiple reasons as to why. he was stoned, and drunk, and it was the anniversary of something he wanted to forget forever, but there was a bigger reason behind it all.

he had made namjoon cry.

more than that, he had made him scream at taehyung to get out, made him throw taehyung's possessions at him as tears poured down his cheeks. all because taehyung couldn't keep his dick in his pants, all because taehyung didn't realise that the boy he had befriended had fallen in love with him. and he had ruined it all with one simple action.

taehyung sat in his apartment, surrounded by a haze of marijuana smoke, a photo frame clutched in his shaking hands. the picture contained two happy looking boys, one fifteen and brunette with a box shaped grin and one fourteen, black haired with a smile that made his eyes disappear into crescents. taehyung was looking at the camera, but changkyun was looking at him, with nothing more than teenage adoration and love in his eyes.

eight years. taehyung choked on a sob, rubbing the heel of his hand into his eye in an attempt to stop crying. he had fucked up, he had fucked up so bad, both back then and now. he had fucked up back then by forgetting to leave changkyun's house an hour before his parents came back home, and he had fucked up now by fucking some stupid girl and leaving the door to his apartment open. changkyun was dead and namjoon hated him, and fuck, kim taehyung was a mess.

hands shaking, he took another drag of the spliff in his fingers, placing the photo frame down on the coffee table and reaching for his phone. he'd been replaying love by kendrick lamar for the past hour, but he paused it now, dialing namjoon's number with trembling fingers.

"hi! you've reached kim namjoon. i'm probably busy, sorry, but leave a message and i'll answer as soon as i can!"

the beep sounded, and taehyung began to speak, voice shaking like his hands, tears still staining his cheeks. he didn't cry, he never cried. the one day he cried was that day, the anniversary of changkyun's death.

"j-joon-ah, i'm s-so sorry, i-i'm s-sorry, i m-messed up," swallowing a sob, taehyung pulled at his hair, heart aching. "i-i d-didn't realise t-that y-you l-l-loved m-m, a-and i'm an i-idiot, i kn-know."

"get out!"

a bottle of cologne hit the wall beside taehyung's head, bursting into a million pieces. namjoon was livid, tears staining his red cheeks and anger in his eyes; taehyung had fucked up, majorly, and he knew it.

"joon, darling, i'm sorry—"

"don't fucking call me that!" a t-shirt hit taehyung in the face, and namjoon shoved him out of his bedroom, the redhead stumbling. "don't you call me that, you call everyone of your fucking hookups 'darling', you don't have the f-fucking right!"

taehyung took hold of namjoon's hands. "joon, please."

"you know what you've done, you bastard!" namjoon hit taehyung in the chest, yanking his hands away. "don't touch me. go back to that fucking skank you had your cock in yesterday! i'm sure she'll be up for another fucking round!"

"namjoon-ah, she's fucking nothing to me!" taehyung yelled back. namjoon shook his head angrily, glaring at taehyung with gritted teeth.

"just like i am, huh?" he spat, shoving taehyung out into the hallway, out of his house. "go fuck another nameless stranger, taehyung. i don't give a fuck anymore."

"i-i miss you, j-joonie," taehyung sobbed out, clutching the phone so hard his knuckles turned white. "w-we were g-good friends, a-and i h-had to r-ruin it. i'm s-sorry."

taehyung ended the call and almost collapsed onto the sofa, his head so hazy he couldn't think, passing out into a drug induced sleep.

"you're an idiot." namjoon shook his head affectionately as taehyung yelled at some teenager who had thrown a cornetto wrapper at them, quoting the "whoever threw that paper, your mom's a hoe!" vine. taehyung grinned, an arm around namjoon's shoulder.

"yeah, but you befriended this idiot!" taehyung retaliated, namjoon just laughing.

"you bumped into me at a kendrick lamar concert and told me, and i'm quoting you here, "you're good looking here, but you'd look better sitting on my face"," namjoon deadpanned. "friendship? nah, i just tolerate you."

"c'mon joonie," taehyung winked, pushing namjoon in the chest. "you still sure you don't wanna take me up on that offer?"

namjoon pulled a face, feigning disgust as he pushed taehyung away jokingly. "the day your tongue, or any other part of you, goes near my asshole, is the day i've officially lost my marbles."

taehyung smirked, and namjoon could see that he was going to make a joke.

"hoe, don't do it—"

"—you have officially made me lose my marbles!" taehyung screamed, namjoon rolling his eyes as a few mums stared at them.

"oh my god."

it's my birthday so y'all get an upload !!!

— jace