THINK BEFORE HE CHEATS / PJM

| SEOUL / 13:44 || SUNDAY |

| SEOUL / 13:44 |
| SUNDAY |

MAYBE NEXT TIME HE'LL THINK / BEFORE HE CHEATS

THE PLAN HAD COMMENCED, AND JIMIN WAS READY TO FUCK SHIT UP.

he had his bad bitch playlist on repeat as yoongi drove his friend's car to taehyung's apartment, tinashe playing loudly in his one earbud as he and jeongguk sat in the back of hyuna's porsche. the younger boy wasn't that hard to like, jimin had found, even if taehyung had used him to cheat on jimin; jeongguk was a hater of cheaters as well, so he was obviously guilty about it. yoongi was easy to like, what with his tough exterior but nice personality, and the cute gummy smile that had taken over his face when they had discussed what they were going to do to taehyung.

"so, hyung," jeongguk started, voice low, yoongi's music playing in the background and creating a calm atmosphere. "i'm really sorry about what taehyung did to you. i, well, i dumped him when i found out about you."

"when did you find out about me?" jimin asked, suddenly curious, pausing his music to listen to jeongguk properly. the brunette sighed, while yoongi seemed to turn down his music to listen to the conversation, thinking he was sneaky enough that jimin didn't notice, but he did.

"one time after taehyung and i fucked," jeongguk said, crossing his legs and drumming his fingers on the seat. "uh, he fell asleep in my bed, i went to clean myself up, and his phone was buzzing in his jeans pocket. the contact name was 'jiminie' with a bunch of heart emojis, and the picture was a selfie of you guys, i guess," jeongguk sighed dejectedly, eyes downcast. "i felt like shit because of him, and i dumped him the next day."

"you don't deserve a shithead like him, gguk," yoongi said from the front seat, turning a corner as his gps told him directions. "neither do you, jimin. i may have only known you guys for a few days, but kim taehyung is an asshole, and you two deserve way better." yoongi gave them a knowing look through the rear view mirror, and jimin nodded, smiling.

"we nearly there, hyung?" jeongguk asked, messing around with the hem of his crop top with some sort of nervous energy. yoongi nodded, and jimin's mind started going wild at the thought of what the three were gonna do to taehyung's car; it was a gorgeous range rover, with four wheel drive, black leather heated seats, and all sorts of technology inside. jimin had been in it a few times— hell, he was pretty sure he and taehyung fucked in there once or twice— and as much as he hated to wreck things that cost more than his actual house, he didn't feel too bad about trashing taehyung's car.

"i cannot wait to see that car," yoongi spoke, a gleeful look in his eyes. "i never saw it in havana, 'cause he was there on holiday, but goddamn i wanna wreck it."

jimin laughed along with jeongguk, the two grinning widely. "yeah, it's a beauty," jeongguk commented. "i'm fifty percent sure the reason he got leather seats is so he could wipe cum off easily. the amount of people he must've fucked in that... what a hoe."

"we both contributed to that collection of cum on the seats, gguk," jimin added, making the younger turn slightly red, a cute smile growing on his face. "god, that rich bastard... he's really tryna be a stereotype, huh? rich fuckboy, cheater, player, eats people out on the hood of his freaking car..." he looked pointedly at jeongguk, while yoongi snorted loudly, laughing stupidly.

"oh god, you guys had a spicy time with him, huh?" he laughed. "most of our hookups were in cuban clubs, man. sucking your mans dick in a bathroom stall is the new classy, didn't you know? rather than you kids and your ass eating on the front of cars." he put on a fake offended tone, while the two younger boys were in stitches, jimin wiping a tear from his eye.

"that's his place!" jeongguk pointed at a large apartment block, and yoongi grinned like he'd just won the lottery, turning the car into a parking space and turning off the engine.  "well, my friends," yoongi cackled as the three of them jumped out of the car, jimin picking up his backpack, which rattled with spray paint cans. "which one of you has the keys hoseok managed to bag?"

"right here!" jeongguk held up the key to the apartment block's garage— acquired by hoseok's slightly strange sounding friend, kihyun— and a sly grin overtook jimin's angelic-seeming features, a fire of hate in his eyes. jeongguk and yoongi had the same expression, all three of the exes ready to fuck some shit up.

jeongguk stuck the keys into the padlock and grinned as they turned and clicked, yoongi and jimin lifting the sliding metal door up and cackling with glee as they saw taehyung's lavish new range rover. jimin smiled.

"it's go time, boys."

hey lmao i didn't die surprisingly

can u believe that this was gonna be a taegi fic based entirely off of havana? i had that idea and then i was listening to dua lipa and i was like "FUCK THIS IS A GOOD IDEA LEMME PLAN!!" and yeah this is much better as it is lmao

this is a double update, make sure to check out scene ii !!

i hope you enjoyed, i've actually written the end of this fic and i'm so proud of it !!! i'm kinda tempted to do a character q&a, so please give me your thoughts on that

love y'all

– jace