I JUST HIT THE LOTTO / KSJ

| SEOUL / 00:51 |

| SEOUL / 00:51 |

NOW THE OTHERS HAVE THEIR POPCORN / WAITING TO SEE WHAT HAPPENS TO US

CLUBS WERE TAEHYUNG'S PLAYGROUND. his teenage haunt, his twenties funhouse, he loved the atmosphere, the lights, the music, the people. oh god, the people; boys in too tight jeans with alcohol and heroin in their veins, girls in short dresses and too-tall heels, passing shots around and flashing their cleavage to any man who bought them a drink. clubs were where kim taehyung reigned supreme, and everyone there knew it.

happy hour at the diamond champagne club in seoul went on seemingly forever, and kim taehyung was in there yet again, squandering his parent's money on shots for the five girls and guys he had practically hanging off of him, as if they were expensive jewelry. he kissed them between drinks, until they walked away for a dance, taehyung not particularly bothered. he was more interested in the boy with bright blonde hair, sitting all alone at the bar.

blondie was tall, broad shouldered, dressed in a tight white button up and ass-hugging blue jeans, a silver earring dangling from his left earlobe. he smiled as he chatted to one of the barmaids, his drink a cocktail with a vermilion maraschino cherry bobbing around amongst the ice, as bright as he seemed to be. he was very handsome, with feminine features, and taehyung knew he had to bag the boy before yugyeom or jongin saw him. it was somewhat of a competition between the three; if one of them saw a pretty boy or girl, either they'd bag them or one of the other two would. usually taehyung won, his advances being lightning fast and smooth as silk.

taehyung seemingly oozed confidence as he made his way over to the blonde, his classic smirk carved into his immaculate features. he took the seat besides the other man, and leant on the bar, a hand supporting his head.

"hey there," he said simply, the words rolling like honey off his tongue. "you look lonely."

it was a classic, and taehyung knew yugyeom would roll his eyes if he had heard it. the blonde seemed like he did it mentally, forcing a smile on his face.

"my friends don't like clubbing," the blonde replied, taking a long sip from his cocktail. "so i come out on my own. you're clearly quite popular," he laughed, referring to the people who had been hanging off taehyung all night. "why'd you ditch all that and come over here?"

"popular doesn't always mean fun, does it?" taehyung grinned, ordering another beer from the barmaid. "what's your name, blondie?"

"why, so you can see if 'the pretty boy has a pretty name'?" blondie laughed, making taehyung chuckle. "it's seokjin. call me jin."

"well, i was right— you do have a pretty name," taehyung smirked, making jin roll his caramel eyes. "i'm taehyung."

"oh i know," jin grinned knowingly, polishing off his cocktail. "sun and i were just talking about you," he waved at the blue haired barmaid, who blew him a cheeky kiss. "she told me a few things about you."

"all good?" taehyung laughed, knowing that they wouldn't be, knowing the rumours about him. most of them were true, though, if he was 95% honest. jin shook his head, smirking. "some were. anyway, i'm assuming you came here to flirt your way into my fragile little heart? or has sun got it all wrong, hm?" jin laughed, and taehyung smiled, a mischievous glint in his eye.

"how about i ask you if you want to go smoke instead?"

"f-fuck, f-faster, please tae— oh!"

jin was loud, taehyung had to give him that. in the two weeks they'd know each other, full of nightclubs and illegally acquired drugs, they'd hooked up twice, and seokjin just couldn't seem to keep quiet during these. of course, taehyung would never complain about his partner's moaning for him; it was one of his favourite sounds.

the two were at a house party, hosted by taehyung's best gal-pal, jennie. they each stank of weed and booze, but it didn't matter, because taehyung had planned on fucking jin into the mattress regardless of whether they were sober or drunk. and that was exactly what he was doing, the elder's face buried in the sheets as taehyung thrust into him, swears and moans leaving his pretty lips. jin had admitted to never bottoming, insisting he always topped— taehyung soon changed that.

"oh— oh god, taehyung, i'm c-close," jin gripped at the sheets as if they'd anchor him down, eyes rolling back in pleasure as taehyung gripped his hips hard enough to bruise, long fingers holding on tightly to the flesh. "fuck, f-feels so good."

"think you can come untouched, baby?" taehyung growled out, close to coming himself. "gonna come undone without me even touching you?"

jin couldn't reply, too lost in the pleasure of the moment, taehyung going impossibly fast. his thighs shook with the pleasure, and he almost screamed as he came, choking on air as taehyung continued his relentless thrusts. the redhead came inside of him, and pulled out, laying next to jin on the bed. taehyung pulled a tin of weed from his bag and rolled him and jin a spliff, lighting them both with his customised lighter and taking a deep drag. post-fuck, cigarettes or weed seemed to taste even better.

"fuck, that was amazing," jin groaned, legs still trembling from the aftershock as he exhaled the smoke. "how are you so— so good? fuck."

"years of experience, baby," taehyung smirked, smoke spilling from his perfect lips. "years of experience, and no commitment. last time that happened... someone ended up dead."

ohmygodohnygodohnygodododo

i got the wings album you guys !!!!!! its so pretty !!! i got the namkook photobook and yoongi's polaroid and jdjshjsbsj it's so lovely!!! lowkey made me write more of part three haha

ty so much for 300!!!

anyway! thoughts on taehyung and his attitude?

i hope you enjoyed!!

— jace