STRIP THAT DOWN FOR ME / JJK [M]

| BUSAN / 23:43 |

| BUSAN / 23:43 |

THERE'S A LOTTA PEOPLE IN THE CLUB / BUT ONLY YOU CAN DANCE FOR ME

( smut warning )

THE FIRST TIME TAEHYUNG MET JEONGGUK, IT ENDED IN SEX.

the club was jumping, men of any and all ages sitting at the circular tables that all faced the three runways that ran down the room, where scantily clad pretty boys would dance their way into seduction. taehyung loved the small busan club from the moment he stepped in; the atmosphere was so him, with decorations in deep crimsons and matte blacks, he fitted in perfectly, his gucci snake patterned leather jacket making him look right at home.

he sauntered around the club with his best friend, jennie, right next to him, vodka tonics in their hands and confident smirks on their faces. jennie was a self-titled 'bad bitch'; another heartbreaker, who had a killer attitude and liked getting drunk with taehyung, yugyeom and jongin. she wasn't a fuckgirl, so to speak, but she was confident and bold, and didn't care if she slept around.

"the guys are looking good tonight, huh tae?" jennie smirked, elbowing taehyung. taehyung rolled his eyes as the two took a seat, the lights dimming down. three silhouettes stood at the start of each catwalk, and red spotlights lit up each of the boys as they walked.

the first catwalk was dominated by a boy with deep red hair, whose legs were clad in tight ripped jeans, and his cheeks and slim chest were highlighted with glitter. not bad, taehyung thought. down the middle catwalk there walked a gorgeous nightmare in leather; his thick, golden thighs were showcased by leather shorts and fishnets, and his chest was on display, like the first boy. his diamond nipple piercings glinted in the red spotlight, and taehyung knew he'd spotted his goal for the night.

"middle catwalk," jennie whispered, apparently having read taehyung's thoughts. "yay or nay?"

"ready, aim, fire." taehyung whispered back, shooting a finger gun towards the boy. a sultry, bass-boosted song was playing, and taehyung shifted in his seat as the stripper bodyrolled and practically humped the air, a hand covering his eyes and a devilish smirk on his face. taehyung could just see how he'd look underneath him, writhing and bucking into the air.

"man, i hope the third one likes girls," jennie commented, her golden eyes fixed on the muscular boy on the third catwalk, adorned in chains and leather. "you reckon we could bag them?"

"middle boy's eyes haven't left me, so yes," taehyung smirked, winking at the boy- nicknaming him 'gorgeous' in his head- who was turning around and walking offstage with the other two. "hell yes."

taehyung's tongue danced with the gorgeous boy's as he pushed him up against the wall of his bedroom. he had learnt a few things over the past hour; gorgeous' name was jeongguk, he was a bottom- although it really depended on who he slept with- his kinks ranged from the cliché daddy kink to overstimulation, and he was up for a night with taehyung. pushed up against the wall, jeongguk whined as taehyung played with his nipple piercings, lips roaming around his chest, his hips thrusting into nothing.

taehyung kissed him again, harshly nipping at his bottom lip and gripping at his ass through the fabric of his shorts, t-shirt discarded from the moment they'd walked into tae's apartment. he pushed jeongguk onto the bed and straddled his thighs, one hand palming at the younger boy's boner.

"oh fuck," jeongguk threw his head back, bucking into taehyung's touches. "please, please fuck me."

"patience, darling," taehyung smirked, pulling off jeongguk's shorts and discarding them somewhere, hooking his finger in one of the holes in his fishnets. jeongguk didn't wear any underwear under the tights, and taehyung leant down to kiss the tip of his cock, the stripper keening into the warmth his mouth gave. "on your stomach, baby."

he got off jeongguk's thighs and let him turn over, the stripper's legs spread wide. taehyung licked his lips and pulled the fishnets down, spreading jeongguk's cheeks and leaning in, jeongguk moaning loudly into the pillows as he felt taehyung's tongue circle his entrance. he gripped tightly at the sheets, thrusting back onto taehyung's tongue as he was eaten out, slow and messy, his aching cock only gaining friction from the bedsheets beneath him.

"so good, f-fuck, you're so good," jeongguk groaned out, biting hard at his lip as two of taehyung's fingers entered him, grinding back desperately, sweat and heat heavy in the air. "p-please, fuck me, please."

it wasn't long till taehyung deemed the boy underneath him prepped enough, and shed himself of his jeans and underwear, his cock maddeningly hard. jeongguk whined at the feeling of emptiness, grinding down onto the bed and earning a sharp slap to his thigh, causing him to yelp in confused pain and pleasure. taehyung smirked as he bent over jeongguk, kissing and sucking hickies into the boy's neck and teasingly rubbing his cock against jeongguk's hole.

"you want me, doll?" taehyung breathed hotly into jeongguk's ear, tangling a hand in his hair, pulling his head back. jeongguk nodded desperately, trying to push his ass onto taehyung's cock, his breath hitching when taehyung pushed the tip in.

"y-yes, taehyung, please," jeongguk begged, eyes glazed with lust and want. "please, want you."

taehyung chuckled darkly and slammed into jeongguk, the stripper groaning loud as he thrust in and out at a rapid pace. all that left his lips was taehyung's name, with a continuous stream of expletives and moans. he was so fucking full; it was ages until taehyung let him come, moaning weakly as taehyung's relentless thrusts lead him to release.

"fuck," jeongguk breathed after he had regained his voice, chest heaving. "that-that was possibly the best fuck i've ever had."

taehyung just smirked and kissed jeongguk's neck. "i don't doubt it, darling." that wouldn't be the last time that the stripper and the heartbreaker met. not if taehyung had something to say about it.

oh dear i can't write smut whoops

- jace