I'MMA DO MY THANG / MYG

| SEOUL / 13:10 || SUNDAY |

| SEOUL / 13:10 |
| SUNDAY |

SO DON'T YOU WORRY ABOUT ME / IMMA DO MY THING

MIN YOONGI LIKED SEOUL. hyuna had driven him there a few times before, and there was something about the city he just enjoyed. add park jimin into that equation, and yoongi was pretty happy with the situation; the younger boy was quite cheerful, and very handsome, and yoongi found himself liking him, quite a lot, which was strange, seeing as yoongi never warmed up to strangers that quickly.

"what do you want to drink, yoongi-hyung?" jimin asked, getting up from his seat. the coffeeshop was pretty sweet, with round fifties-style chairs and gunmetal grey walls, chilled out music playing from the speakers. yoongi considered the question, drumming his pianist fingers against his black jeans as he met jimin's coffee coloured eyes.

"just an americano, thanks." he said, and jimin nodded in response, heading up to the counter. yoongi restrained from eyeing his ass in the tight jeans jimin wore, reminding himself he literally just met the guy, and instead letting his eyes settle on the back of jimin's hoodie, which was coloured with a white to pink gradient. yoongi was curious about jimin; hell, he was curious about every one of the five boys he'd met online, thanks to namjoon's strange friend— honestly, who tracks down the exes of someone they barely know and adds them to an instagram group?— and he wanted to hear all of their stories. he was completely over taehyung, as he knew the others were, and they were all ready to cause a little havoc.

taemin's drip drop played from the café's speakers as jimin came back, placing two mugs on the table, his own containing a sweet smelling drink, and yoongi's an americano. the younger boy sat down and raked a hand through his black hair, and yoongi finally got a full body look view of him. sure, he'd followed jimin's instagram after meeting him, but this was real life. and in real life yoongi could see the little bit of acne on jimin's cheeks, and the way he tugged at the hem of his hoodie, and the messiness of his hair that somehow suited him perfectly. as he parted his lips to speak, yoongi couldn't help but think that jimin was really quite beautiful.

"so," jimin started, settling back in his chair and crossing one leg over the other. "what'd he do to you?"

yoongi chuckled drily. "we spoke about this two days ago on the groupchat. do you need to hear it again?" he yawned lazily, taking a sip from his coffee. jimin shrugged.

"dunno, just wanted more details on it, i guess," he said, sipping at his tea. "it's weird to think he fucked both of us."

"and countless others, probably," yoongi said, rather blasé. "it's just kim taehyung. he's a bitch."

"ain't that right." an unknown voice said, causing yoongi and jimin to look for the owner of it. the person who had spoken was a tall boy with a thin waist— easily visible in the rose patterned crop top he wore— with his hair cut in a fashionable style. yoongi scanned his brain for a name, but it was jimin who managed to remember who he was, addressing the bunny-toothed, glasses wearing boy.

"jeongguk, right?!" jimin smiled, quite cheery for someone who was meeting his ex-lover's side bitch. he stood up and shook jeongguk's hand, the younger boy looking white nervous. "i'm going to ignore how much i want to punch you." jimin clarified, jeongguk breathing out in some sort of relief.

"good to know," the stripper laughed, pulling a chair over to yoongi and jimin's table. "yoongi-hyung, yeah?" he asked yoongi, who nodded.

"that's me," he smiled. "nice to meet you in real life, guk."

"you're, uh..." jeongguk trailed off, eyes raking up and down jimin's figure. "less intimidating than i thought you'd be. cute hoodie."

yoongi glanced down at his hoodie, which happened to have kumamon emblazoned across the chest— it was a birthday gift from the ever-immature hyojong. he rolled his eyes, resisting the urge to flip the stripper boy off, instead just taking a swig from his coffee. "i expected you to be shorter, so i guess we're both at par here," he shot back, jeongguk's eyebrow raising teasingly. "any idea where the other three are?"

"i believe that's us!"

once again, yoongi looked around at an unknown voice, and saw the three other instagram boys. jung hoseok: unmistakable heart shaped grin, light coffee hair, eyes sparkling like crystals. kim namjoon: the artsy type— judging on his instagram account alone— with spiky mint green hair, legs that made him surpass yoongi's height by a few inches, and dimples that settled in his cheeks like kisses from angels. and lastly, kim seokjin: the eldest of the six, dressed stylishly in a prada t-shirt and tight blue jeans, with his blonde hair swept under a black cap. yoongi supposed it had been seokjin who had spoken, if he was matching faces to voices.

"hello there," jeongguk smirked, eyes scanning seokjin's figure teasingly, making yoongi want to hurl. "namjoon, seokjin and hoseok-hyung, am i right? nice to meet you. i'm jeongguk."

the blonde boy smiled, bowing a little sheepishly. "i'm seokjin, but just call me jin."

"namjoon, nice to see you all." mint hair pulled up a couple of chairs for the three new arrivals, but hoseok remained standing.

"does anyone want anything? i was gonna get boba tea, but i'll order for anyone." he smiled, looking like the sun. jeongguk, seokjin and namjoon told him what they wanted, and hoseok returned in the short span of five minutes.

"so, boys, what's the order of business?" hoseok grinned; it was he who was the mastermind behind the whole plan the group had thought up, organising things and finding out where certain people lived, thanks to his friends— which included two hackers, a girl who watched too many episodes of ncsi, and lalisa manoban, master of vendetta. hoseok's grin was somehow malicious yet amazingly warm. jimin was the first to respond, getting a notebook from the small kanken he'd bought with him— basic, but cute, yoongi thought.

the raven haired boy pulled out a small, hand drawn map of an area in seoul, a few things circled with red. "taehyung's car is currently in the garage of his apartment building, here," jimin pointed to where he was referencing. "yoongi-hyung, jeongguk and i are wrecking it."

a devilish smirk plastered itself on yoongi's face, and jeongguk's eyes lit up with malice, agreeing with jimin. yoongi had bought a backpack of spray paint, a hammer and some chains, all to trash the car, and jeongguk and jimin had bought their own stuff, judging from their backpacks.

"okay, good good," seokjin's eyes had a fire in them, as his slender fingers hovered over the map. "namjoon, hoseok and i are going to his apartment, either his actual house or what he refers to as his "playhouse"," he rolled his eyes. "we're gonna slap— i mean talk, we're gonna talk some sense into him."

namjoon sniggered along with hoseok, both of their dimples easily visible. "but we are gonna slap him," namjoon confirmed. "at least, i am."

"we all are, joon," yoongi agreed, finishing off his coffee, sounding determined. "now, let's get this show on the road."

( psst double update alert )