ARE YOU READY FOR IT? / JJK

| BUSAN / 22:26 || two weeks after hooking up with him |

| BUSAN / 22:26 |
| two weeks after hooking up with him |

FIRST TIME THAT I SAW HIM / WONDER HOW MANY BOYS HE HAD LOVED / AND LEFT HAUNTED

JEON JEONGGUK LOVED HIS JOB.

lots of people thought it was wrong, or immoral, or just plain cheap and dirty, but jeongguk adored the stripper lifestyle. the silk lingerie, the good sex— well, not always— the unlikely friends you made through it, and of course, the hefty paycheck. the twenty year old couldn't care less about the petty opinions of others, because he was getting forty dollars a night, plus fucking hundreds in tips, for dancing the way he liked to, in scanty clothing, and giving the occasional lap dance or blowjob. and, on some occasions, actually getting laid.

jeongguk didn't do relationships, only because of his job, most guys or girls finding it weird to date someone who was paid to seduce others. to compensate, he had a few different people he'd ring up and fuck with, no strings attached, just quick arrangements when he felt like it. two girls, two guys; they all knew each other and didn't care that jeongguk was sleeping with other people.

that was why jeongguk considered his whole arrangement that he had had with kim taehyung a little out of his agenda.

the fiery red-head slammed jeongguk up against the wall of his bedroom, fucking up into him hard and fast, jeongguk's moans coming out like hiccups. taehyung was like an animal sometimes when they fucked, and jeongguk wasn't one to complain, not when taehyung was one of the best clients he'd ever had— if he could even call him a client at this point.

the grip on his hips was hard enough to bruise, and he whimpered as taehyung curled a hand around his cock, jerking him off hard and fast. it was amazing, the pleasure too much to even think, and jeongguk was putty in the red haired boy's hands. "t-tae, baby, please," jeongguk's usually saccharine and honey voice, full of seduction, was reduced to whimpers as he approached his climax, taehyung's relentless thrusts rendering him a mess. "c-close."

"come for me, baby," tae's voice oozed confidence, deep and smooth, and jeongguk cried out his name as he came, stifling a cry as taehyung impossibly sped up his hips. "i'm almost there, darling—"

"—gguk!"

jeongguk's chocolate eyes snapped open with a start, his vision focusing on his coworker, wonho, who laughed at the younger. jeongguk groaned; he had fallen asleep backstage, on one of the soft couches, and had a fucking wet dream about his ex fuck buddy? how pathetic.

"you got a problem there, gguk?" kunpimook snorted, inclining his head towards jeongguk's crotch with a smirk. jeongguk glanced down, and let out a quiet 'fuck'. he had a boner, and it was painfully visible in his tight shorts— part of his outfit for the night.

"jesus christ," jeongguk sighed, standing up and mopping at his sweaty brow with a discarded t-shirt. "whatever. it'll probably make them more excited if i've got a stiffy while performing." wonho chuckled at that, and bambam rolled his eyes. "chanyeol! we need makeup, dude!"

the pink haired boy ran quickly into the strippers' dressing room, an obvious love bite on his neck. kunpimook tutted jokingly, wiggling his eyebrows in a suggestive way. "how's baekyun doing, yeolie?"

"fuck off, bambam," chanyeol shot kunpimook the middle finger, the red haired boy simply blowing him a kiss in response, flicking through his phone. "come here, gguk, i gotta do your highlight."

jeongguk sat down on one of the many chairs backstage, scrolling down instagram as chanyeol carefully applied glittery highlighter to his cheekbones. jeongguk was scantily dressed in tight black shorts, which showcased his muscled dancer's thighs and tiny waist. underneath were fishnets covering the skin of his thighs and going up to his navel, while his top half was left bare, glitter brushed across his tanned chest, abs now faded from the amount of food he ate. he looked very twink-like, he supposed, what with his soft brown hair and soft figure in general, but the way he dressed was more of a badass vibe. there was a good reason behind why he was one of the club's best strippers.

"right, you're done," chanyeol said, shooing jeongguk away and sitting wonho down, applying glitter to his abs and chest. wonho was more muscular than kunpimook and jeongguk, and he was favoured by customers for that fact, his abs left bare and his legs clad in skin tight and extremely ripped white jeans. kunpimook was pretty and lanky, with a good figure, clad in skinny jeans and an unbuttoned shirt over his bare chest. his diamond nose stud glittered as he sucked on a lollipop, red lipstick matching his neon hair.

"boys!" one of the club's bartenders, some guy named jooheon, called from the doorway. "boss wants you all up in three minutes!"

"we're almost done!" wonho called, chanyeol smacking his chest and telling him to stay still. he outlined the purple haired boy's eyes with smokey gunmetal grey eye-shadow, and nodded approvingly. kunpimook put down his phone and chucked the empty lollipop stick in the trash can kept in the corner of the room (filled to the brim with makeup wipes, tissues, and a few condoms).

"god, i hope i get someone good tonight," jeongguk complained, rolling his neck as the three made their way out to the stage. "the last guy left me unable to walk. bitch went from zero to a hundred real quick."

"didn't you sleep with tae last time though?" wonho questioned. jeongguk shot him a death glare— something he was well known for amongst his friends.

"nope. haven't slept with him in a while, actually." jeongguk deadpanned, running a hand through his hair.

"and by a while, he means a week." chanyeol coughed, making jeongguk flick him the middle finger.

"it's been two weeks, actually, hyung!" jeongguk shot back, chanyeol scurrying away as the curtain rose, and the seductive bass beat of a rihanna song started. jeongguk smirked; the night had begun.

stripper!jk is a whole kink tbh

hope y'all enjoyed !!
- jace