I'M WAY TOO GOOD AT GOODBYES / PJM

| BUSAN / 23:50 |

| BUSAN / 23:50 |

I'M NEVER GONNA GET TOO CLOSE TO YOU / EVEN WHEN I MEAN THE MOST TO YOU

PERHAPS KIM TAEHYUNG WAS FALLING INTO THIS RELATIONSHIP A LITTLE TOO MUCH.

maybe it was foolish, for him to act like he loved this boy, for him to break his usual fuckboy traditions, to play with jimin's heart like this, but he didn't know how to end it.

it was somewhere close to midnight when taehyung found himself at park jimin's apartment again, his lips pressed in the hollow of jimin's ribs, teaching dark bruises into jimin's tanned golden skin. the raven haired boy was desperate for taehyung already, the teasing from only his lips and hands being enough for him to whine, still-clothed hips bucking into thin air as taehyung raked nails up his thighs. taehyung felt sort of bad; he was planning to dump jimin in the next few days, and yet there he was again, teasing him into a state of just moaning and whining.

"t-–tae, please," jimin sounded so strung out, moaning suddenly as taehyung gripped at his ass, palming at the soft flesh. "oh–oh god, fuck, please."

taehyung smirked into his skin, sitting back on his heels and teasingly removing his shirt and trousers. jimin looked like a masterpiece underneath him; moonlight spilled over every love hands marked inch of his body, his arms tied with silk ribbons above his head. his eyes were glazed over, looking up at taehyung with nothing less than pure adoration, like the younger was some greek adonis.

but he instantly turned to a devil when he teasingly removed jimin's underwear, tracing a finger around his cock and making jimin keen upwards, a choked moan leaving his bitten lips. he leaned down and closed his lips around the tip, jimin's thighs trembling as he came undone under taehyung's ministrations.

taehyung worked the beautiful dark haired and bronze skinned boy into a pure mess, thrashing and whining and moaning out beautiful yet sinful things. taehyung loved how he looked underneath him; whimpering with only two of taehyung's fingers inside him, begging for nothing but more, more of taehyung, more pleasure. tae had so many years of experience, messing around with guys and girls since seventeen, and jimin was helplessly in love with the way he made him feel.

it was hours later when they finished, taehyung washing jimin off lovingly— some rare thing for him— and both of them falling asleep tangled together. taehyung felt terrible; he had never cared about anyone's feelings before, and although he didn't want to start now, jimin just seemed to be different. but taehyung knew that if he broke up with him, jimin would fucking erase him from his life. the boy had told taehyung about his ex who cheated on him, about how he'd literally deleted every memory of him, going so far as to smash up his ex's new vauxhall astra. and taehyung was cheating, wasn't he; he'd slept with that boy mingyu just two days ago, after his date with jimin, and he'd fucked some girl— minjae or something— literally an hour before he and jimin were supposed to meet.

in all, taehyung felt like scum.

the feeling only worsened when he crawled out of jimin's arms and picked up his clothes, dressing himself as quietly and quickly as possible. he had to leave, leave before jimin fell in love with him, leave before it got too much. he and jimin were dating, for god's sake, but taehyung couldn't do commitment, not after the last time he tried it, and that's why he fucked other people, that's why he was leaving jimin's apartment without a word of explanation, heading straight to the one place he knew he could spend the night.

the bar wasn't as crowded as it was during the day, with only a few people hanging around. the barkeep, a grouchy man called han, nodded at taehyung, cleaning out glasses. "bit late for a drink," he commented, but taehyung shrugged him off. "what'll it be, kid?"

"whisky. straight." taehyung needed to do the cowardly thing and drown himself in spirits and people who weren't jimin, or— god forbid— changkyun. he just wanted that familiar sting of liquor in his throat and to numb the thought of actually hurting jimin.

han passed him a glass of whiskey, and taehyung necked it down, gasping as he slammed the cup down, throat on fire. han looked at him skeptically, before shrugging to himself; he was getting paid, so what if taehyung drank himself into misery?

and that was what the redhead seemed intent on doing, as he ordered drink after drink. his head had started to feel a lot less heavy, and he felt all of his worries slowly drift away. his phone vibrated in his jacket pocket, and he plucked it out, blinking and getting his eyes to focus on the snapchat notification.

👻 jeon-guks sent you a snap!

opening the message, a silent smirk spread across taehyung's lips, eyes raking over exposed tan skin, a plump ass with hand prints bruised on it, and legs spread wide. jeongguk was a stripper he'd fucked twice, and the boy always seemed up for more, judging by the rather needy captioned nude he just sent. taehyung paid han and made his way out, mind far from jimin, far from anything but pure lust.

i feel sorry for jimin :(
here's some back story ish for you !! thank you so much for reading ❤

— jace