I'M LIKE OKAY, OKAY / MYG

| HAVANA / 22:55 |

| HAVANA / 22:55 |

DIRTY HABITS / WELL YOU DON'T SAY / I GOT DIRTY IN MY YOUNG VEINS / COBAIN

KIM TAEHYUNG FELT LUCKY.

he didn't know exactly what it was; perhaps it was his new diamond earrings, or his new glittery gucci bomber jacket. or it was, perhaps, the fact that he and his two friends had just arrived in havana, cuba, a place famous for its clubs. they'd spent one day sleeping and getting over jetlag in their rented apartment, a place that jongin's brother owned, and when the next night came, the boys were ready to hit the cuban nightclubs, find some pretty boys (and girls, in yugyeom's case), and hopefully get lucky.

taehyung smiled confidently at his reflection in the bathroom mirror, smudging his eyeliner slightly and running a hand through his hair. he looked amazing; his glittery golden-and-blue bomber jacket cast sparkles on his face, while his black jeans were skin tight, the rips revealing the tanned golden skin of his thighs, and his unbuttoned white shirt showing off his collarbones. his red hair shone in the shitty bathroom lighting; there was a knock on the door as he sprayed a cloud of cologne around himself.

"tae, hurry up!" jongin groaned outside, and taehyung opened the door, seeing his best friend standing with his legs crossed. "fucking finally! jesus, i've been desperate for five minutes!"

the red head smirked, walking out with a confident air to him. "go on in. is gyeom ready yet?"

jongin nodded, before closing the bathroom door on taehyung's face. tae rolled his eyes and walked over to the lounge, where yugyeom was dancing to twice's likey, which was blasting from jongin's JBL on the coffee table. he was dressed in his usual way, a loose black t-shirt slipping off his shoulder, tucked into jeans that showed off his thighs and ass, the look topped off with a crucifix necklace and a loose leather jacket, his bright yellow hair ruffled messily.

"you are such a fanboy," taehyung rolled his eyes as yugyeom did the entire song choreo— from memory— a bright smile on his face. he shot taehyung the middle finger, continuing the dance.

"and you're such a fuckboy. hyung, where's your point?" the younger shot back as the song ended, flopping down on the sofa at the same time as taehyung, putting his converse covered feet up on the table as nct 127's cherry bomb began to play. taehyung shoved him playfully.

"shut it, beanpole. it's not like you're any better." he grinned, hearing the bathroom door open. "finally, the great jongin emerges!"

jongin came into the living room with his middle fingers up and directed at taehyung, a smirk on his face. "come on, let's get out of here."

two hours later, and taehyung had hit the dancefloor, cuban tequila on his lips, grinding his hips into another korean boy with silvery hair. his hands rested on the boy's hips, and the song playing was fast, the beat vibrating up through their feet, so strong that taehyung could feel it in his chest. silver boy— taehyung recalled that his name was yoongi— tasted of bitter vodka, and he whimpered into taehyung's mouth when the taller pushed him up against the wall.

taehyung genuinely thought yoongi looked stunning under the pulsing lights of the club, and his lips made their way down yoongi's neck, the silver haired boy tipping his head back and whimpering almost inaudibly as taehyung sucked hickies into the pale skin of his neck. oh, taehyung loved boys like him; pliant, delicate, almost, who'd probably beg for him by the end of the night. he knocked yoongi's legs apart and brushed his knee against yoongi's crotch, the silver haired boy bucking into his touch.

"you wanna go back to mine?" taehyung whispered lowly in his ear, biting at the shell of it. yoongi's breath came out shuddering, and he shook his head. smart boy, taehyung though; you didn't just go home with any stranger who happened to make out with you, no matter how attractive they were. taehyung decided that the bathrooms there would have to do; he hadn't gotten laid in a week or two, and he might as well start havana off with a bang.

"follow me, darling."

the nickname worked every time. yoongi followed taehyung to the men's room, the taller checking for people, before shoving the smaller boy into the end cubicle. immediately their mouths were together again, taehyung grinding into the pale boy's hips and smirking as small moans left yoongi's pink alcohol stained lips. he swore as taehyung gripped his bulge, hips bucking.

"ah, ah, ah," taehyung teased, nibbling just below yoongi's ear. "you should let me have my way tonight, darling. if you're good, i'll let you come. if not... well." he just smirked.

kim taehyung was a world class fuckboy, and he lived for the title. back in the city where he lived, he had a separate apartment just for hookups, filled with toys and underwear and all manner of things. he didn't do relationships, for reasons you may soon find out, and instead preferred this; making out with barely known strangers and getting them to suck your dick in some random nightclub, leave them after a week or so of hookups, and disappear. it was his game plan, and had only failed a few times. and he was sure it wouldn't fail with this pretty boy, who was already on his knees.

"c'mon, darling. show me what that pretty mouth can do."

happy early valentines day y'all

- jace